Today we have the latest firmware flash file for the Oppo A5 CPH1809 powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Oppo A5 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Oppo A5
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Oppo A5
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Oppo A5
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Oppo A5
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Oppo A5 back to Factory State
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A5 (CPH1809)
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- File Name: CPH1809EX_11_A.39
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Oppo A5:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo A5 (CPH1809)
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo A5
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data; however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Method 1: Install via QFIL Tool:
Download Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the link to install the firmware using the QFIL tool
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable while pressing the VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from your PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy the new Stock firmware on Oppo A5.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A5 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.