Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock ROM on Oppo A5 (CPH1809) smartphone.
Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the Stock ROM on Oppo A5 (CPH1809)? then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock firmware on Oppo A5. The device is powered by a Qualcomm processor. To install Stock ROM on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. Download the Oppo A5 Stock Firmware, drivers and QFIL tool, then you can follow our guide to install the firmware on Oppo A5.
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A5 (CPH1809)
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Oppo A5 back to the previous working condition.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Oppo A5 using QFIL Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem. Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Oppo A5 (CPH1809). First of all, download the software, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Oppo A5 using this guide.
Oppo A5 Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||720 x 1520 Pixels|
|Screen Size||6.2 inches|
|Protected By||Not Known|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo); ColorOS 5.1|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
|CPU||1.8 GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Up to||microSD Card support with up to 256GB|
|Camera||Rear||Dual 13 MP with 2 MP depth sensor [f/2.2+f/2.4 ]|
|Front||8 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||4230 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Other Sensor:||E-Compass, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G-Sensor, Acceleration Sensor|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Dimensions||156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm|
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock ROM on Oppo A5 (CPH1809).
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A5 (CPH1809)
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- File Name: CPH1809_11_A.08_180815_daff8836.tar.bz2
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Oppo A5:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Oppo A5 (CPH1809)
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Oppo A5
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Method 1: Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, Run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable while pressing VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Oppo A5.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A5 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.