QMobile makes some of the best budget-oriented devices in the market. If you’re facing any software issues in your QMobile Q Infinity C, then you can flash the stock firmware easily. Here we will guide you on how to download and install stock ROM for QMobile Q Infinity C. You must flash stock firmware if your device is regularly facing lagging issues, performance issues, and virus attacks. Apart from that, any other kind of software issue can be easily fixed by installing stock ROM on the QMobile Q Infinity C device.
Whenever you face any kind of software issue or performance lag in your smartphone, then it’s time to flash the stock firmware again. This is because the android system keeps generating cache files which cause performance issues. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on QMobile Q Infinity C is to install stock firmware. So let’s install stock ROM in QMobile Q Infinity C, shall we?
How to Install Stock ROM on QMobile Q Infinity C
Many people find installing stock ROM a very hectic and troublesome task. However, that’s not true at all. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on the QMobile Q Infinity C device. So if you have never installed Stock firmware on your device, then do not worry. We have made this guide easier for new users as well.
To make the tutorial easy, we are dividing this guide into several parts. First, we are going to download the flash tool and set up device drivers on your PC. Then we will connect the device to the PC. Finally, we will guide you through the steps to install the stock ROM on QMobile Q Infinity C android device.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your QMobile Q Infinity C:
- You can unbrick your bricked QMobile Q Infinity C.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your QMobile Q Infinity C.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: QMobile Q Infinity C
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile Q Infinity C
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile Q Infinity C, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: QMobile Q Infinity C
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on QMobile Q Infinity C
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download the Factory Download/Upgrade and extract it (Install)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest QMobile USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on QMobile Q Infinity C:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on QMobile Q Infinity C successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.