On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock ROM flash file on your Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro. Well, Redmi 8A Pro is based on Android 9.0 Pie and later upgraded to Android 10.0. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Redmi 8A Pro, you need to download the software called Mi Flash tool (also known as Xiaomi flash tool). This method simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Table of Contents
How to Install Redmi 8A Pro Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Redmi 8A Pro, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Redmi 8A Pro
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm HS USB QDLoader, Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, and Xiaomi USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: olivewood_in_global_images_V126.96.36.199.QCQINXM_20200826.0000.00_10.0_in
File Size: 2.36 GB
Android Version: 10
|Flash File Name: olivewood_in_olivewood_in_global_images_V188.8.131.52.PCQINXM_20200703.0000.00_9.0_in
File Size: 2.36 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via Mi Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure to download and install the drivers on your device.
- Now download the package and move it to your computer desktop screen.
- Short the testpoint and connect the battery
- Open the Mi Flash tool and – load the flash file from your desktop screen.
- click on refresh and tap on the flash button.
- Once your flashing is done, your device will reboot.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Redmi 8A Pro device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.