Samsung has recently released the Samsung Galaxy A30s device as a mid-range budget segment. The Galaxy A30s is the successor model of the Galaxy A30. It has a triple rear camera setup and a waterdrop notch display for the selfie camera.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to install the Samsung SM-A307FN (Galaxy A30S) flash file using the Samsung flash tool (also known as ODIN flash tool). On this page, you will find the official stock firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy A30S SM-A307FN, drivers, and flash tool.
By flashing the Stock ROM file, you can always fix the device software issue such as boot loop, lag, soft brick or hard brick, remove pattern lock, FRP lock, and many more.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A30s Specifications
The Galaxy A30s features a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display. It features a 720×1560 pixels resolution screen. It’s powered by Samsung Exynos 7885 SoC, paired with Mali-G71 GPU. The device comes with 3GB and 4GB of RAM. While the device offers 32GB/64GB/128GB of onboard storage options. Meanwhile, the storage can be expandable up to 1TB via a MicroSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy A30s sports a 25MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, an 8MP secondary wide-angle with an f/2.2 lens, and a 5MP third sensor with an f/2.2 lens. The rear camera comes with an LED flashlight, PDAF, HDR, AI Portrait mode, Panorama, etc. Meanwhile, on the front side, the phone packs a single 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
It sports a bigger 4,000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. The phone features a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, etc. It offers an in-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor, and more. There are three color options such as Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, and Prism Crush Green.
Samsung Galaxy A30S SM-A307FN Firmware Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-A305_A307FNXXU2BTL2_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A307FNXXU2BTL2
Security Patch: December 2020
Android Version: 10.0
|Flash File Name: SM-A305_A307FNXXU2BTI4_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: A307FNXXU2BTI4
Security Patch: October 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy A30S SM-A307FN
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A30S, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy A30S SM-A307FN
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30S.
- Download the Samsung SM-A307FN firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.