On this page, we have shared the download link and guide to install the Samsung SM-F700U1 (US Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Z Flip) firmware flash file using the Samsung Flash Tool (Also known as Odin Flash Tool). Here you will find all stock firmware zip files for all the supported regions with Samsung SM-F700U1.
If you are someone who wants to restore the device back to factory firmware, then this guide is for you. By using this guide, you can fix certain software-related issues such as hard brick, soft brick, WiFi, or Bluetooth issue, fix lag or stutter or even you can downgrade the device anytime.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specifications:
The Galaxy Z Flip has a 6.7-inches foldable dynamic AMOLED display that has a resolution of 1080×2636 pixels with HDR10+ support. While folded, the display will turn in size of 1.1-inches Super AMOLED with a resolution of 112×300 pixels. It runs on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 out-of-the-box. The device packs a decent 3,300mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
It’s powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, paired with Adreno 640 GPU, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage (UFS 3.0). Keep in mind that it doesn’t have any storage expandable option. While talking about the cameras, the handset sports dual rear cameras with a primary 12MP camera (wide, f/1.8) and a secondary 12MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) lens. It has an LED flash, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, HDR, Panorama, etc
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U1 Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: SM-F700U1_F700U1TBS3BTK1_10.0_file.zip
Build Number: F700U1TBS3BTK1
Security Patch: December 2020
Android Version: 10.0
Steps to Flash Stock ROM File on Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U1
Before we get straight to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, let us take a look at the pre-requirements first.
- This Guide is for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip SM-F700U1
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash a firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- Take a backup of your device (No Root) before doing anything.
Now, let’s take a look at Steps to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
- Download the Samsung SM-F700U1 flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the CO port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full depth video guide as well.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.