On this page, we have provided the official firmware file for Tecno W3 and W3 LTE devices running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. To install this firmware flash file, you will need SP Flash Tool (also known as Smartphone Flash Tool), which is compatible with devices powered by the Mediatek MT6580 chipset.
Android devices offer various possibilities, such as customizing with custom ROMs or kernels, or modding APKs. Root access is required to achieve these feats, and rooting or customizing your device is no longer a complicated process. However, it is important to follow instructions carefully to avoid bricking your device.
If you are looking to restore the factory settings of your Tecno W3 or W3 LTE device, this guide will help you achieve that. By following the instructions provided, you can easily restore your device to its original settings and avoid potential issues that may arise from improper modding or rooting. It is important to note that any actions you take based on the information provided in this guide are entirely at your own risk.
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Tecno W3 and W3 LTE. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno W3 and W3 LTE
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tecno W3 and W3 LTE
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tecno W3 and W3 LTE
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Do the manual flashing process at your own risk. Taking a full data backup is always recommended.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno W3 and W3 LTE
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno W3 and W3 LTE:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Tecno W3 and W3 LTE
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Tecno W3 and W3 LTE
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Tecno USB Drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Download Firmware Files:
|Download||Tecno W3 LTE||W3 LTE-H356D1-M-160908V43|
|Download||Tecno W3 LTE||W3LTE-H356D1-M-161216V55|
|Download||Tecno W3 LTE||W3LTE-H356D1-M-170214V60|
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Tecno W3 and W3 LTE, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Tecno W3 and W3 LTE
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Tecno W3 and W3 LTE successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.