Are you using the new Tecno W3 / W3 LTE as your daily driver and stuck in Google verification to unlock your device? If yes, then here we will share the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock on your Tecno W3 / W3 LTE. Well, the device comes out of the box with Android 6.0 and powered by MediaTek chipsets. As we all know that MediaTek processors are known for their great performance in a budget price tag.
- A Windows or Mac PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require.
- The following file will only work on the Tecno W3 / W3 LTE. Don’t try it on other devices.
- SP Flash Tool – Download and install on your PC.
- Scatter File: Download Stock Firmware of Tecno W3 / W3 LTE.
- Download MTK VCOM Drivers and install them on your computer.
- Download and install the Tecno USB Drivers on your PC.
- Charge phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup of your device’s internal data before going to the next step.
After following all the pre-requirements mentioned above, now you can follow the flashing steps carefully:
Steps to ByPass FRP lock verification on Tecno W3 / W3 LTE
Method 1: Using SP Flash Tool
Follow these instructions carefully to remove the FRP lock on Tecno W3 / W3 LTE MediaTek-powered device via the SP Flash tool.
You can watch our video guide to remove the FRP lock on Tecno W3 / W3 LTE.
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Tecno W3 / W3 LTE via Infinity CM2:
Method 3: Using Miracle Box Tool
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Tecno W3 / W3 LTE via Miracle Box Tool
We hope that you’ve successfully bypassed the FRP Lock on your Tecno W3 / W3 LTE. If you’ve any issues or queries regarding this, feel free to write them down in the comments below.