Far Cry 6 is the latest edition of such a popular lineup from Ubisoft that has been launched recently. Undoubtedly, the Far Cry series has earned its respect and popularity within a decade due to its stunning, action-packed storyline apart from the toughest villains in every generation. But somehow, the release didn’t go smoothly as expected, and plenty of players are facing the Far Cry 6 Stuck on Initializing Screen issue.
Multiple reports are coming out that the Far Cry 6 has lagging, stuttering, frame drops, startup crashing, and won’t launch issues with the PC version. At the same time, some of the console users are also experiencing the same issues. Meanwhile, the initializing error while launching the Far Cry 6 game on the Windows computer is bothering a lot to the affected players.
How to Fix Far Cry 6 Stuck on Initializing Screen
There seem to be some issues with the game file access to run on Windows, and Far Cry 6 players leave in splits because they’ve no idea what’s happening. According to some reports, affected players are unaware of why such an issue is happening in their game. Now, if you’re also one of the victims, then make sure to follow the steps below.
- Run the Uplay (Ubisoft Connect) on the PC as an administrator.
- To do so, right-click the Uplay client exe to open the context menu.
- Then click Run as administrator > Click Yes if prompted by UAC.
If the Uplay client isn’t available on the desktop or start menu, then do the following steps:
- Head to this folder on the PC – C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher.
- Now, right-click on the Uplay.exe file > Select Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab > Checkmark the Run this program as an administrator box.
- Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Finally, run the Far Cry 6 game via Uplay client, and the initialization issue won’t reappear.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.