Do you want to install Stock ROM on T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus back to the previous working condition.
LG Q7 Plus Specifications:
LG Q7 Plus features a 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by 1.8 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage, each of which is expandable via microSD card up to 2TB. The device runs on the latest Android OS; Android 8.1 Oreo.
Speaking of the Camera, LG Q7 Plus features a camera setup with a 16MP with autofocus, and LED flash. On the front, the handset gets a 8MP camera for the best selfie. Along with other connectivity such as 4G, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc, It also backed by a 3000 mAh battery. The device has a fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, and proximity.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus Stock Firmware Collections:
|Q610TA10j||8.1.0||September Security update|
|Q610TA10h||8.1.0||August Security update|
|Q610TA10b||8.1.0||Original OEM software|
Steps to Install T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- LG Flash Tool and LG UP tool: Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest LG USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install on T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus:
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect on your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
So, that’s it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.