In the last month (June 2022), Gearbox Software and 2K Games did release a new premium DLC of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands title on Steam for the existing players to have an excellent add-on gaming experience. However, it seems that the new DLC becomes so much disappointing in terms of the price tag. Meanwhile, some unfortunate players are reporting that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC Not Working or Showing on PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox Consoles.
Well, DLC (Downloadable Content) is a part of the main game which can be downloaded as additional resources and can be played accordingly. But this paid DLC edition called ‘Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Molten Mirrors’ didn’t stand out really well due to its pathetic gaming experience from boss fight to the 10 minutes of a shorter gameplay session. As per reports, it doesn’t worth its price at all because there is nothing literally to enjoy or expand the journey.
- Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC Not Working or Showing on PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox Consoles
Fix: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC Not Working or Showing on PC, PS4, PS5, or Xbox Consoles
It’s quite unfortunate that most of the DLCs do come with some bugs or errors that we can’t deny. Either the DLC edition doesn’t launch or starts crashing or sometimes it doesn’t show at all which is a major issue for plenty of players. If in case, you’re also one of the victims to encounter the DLC not working issue then make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide completely. Sometimes conflicts with the gaming device or the software may cause such an issue.
1. Power Cycle the Device
First of all, you should perform the power cycle on your specific gaming device whether it’s a PC or a gaming console by just powering it off and unplugging the power adapter from the power source. Wait for around 5 minutes and then plug back the power cable in > Power on the device and launch the game again to check for the issue. Sometimes a normal reboot of the device may not work properly but the power cycle method should fix temporary glitches.
2. Check Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Server Status
It’s highly recommended to check out Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Server Status via the official @PlayWonderlands Twitter handle. Here you can check the real-time server reports from other players as well as from the game developers. If there is a server issue, you should find it here. Make sure to wait for a couple of hours and then try running the game again. If there is no server issue then you can head over to the next method.
It may also be possible that plenty of active players are trying to get into the game server at the same time which seriously overloads the server performance. You can try playing the game during an off-peak time depending on your region or timezone to check if the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC Not Working issue is still troubling you randomly or not.
3. Check the Internet Connection
Sometimes the poor or unstable internet connection can trigger several issues in multiplayer gaming. It’s worth mentioning to check if the internet connection is running fine or not. If in case, your internet isn’t fast enough or the signal is poor then make sure to contact your internet service provider and ask to fix the issue. Mostly upgrading the data plan to a higher one might fix the issue. In some cases, you may need to change your IP address.
4. Update Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
An outdated game patch version can easily become buggy or problematic to deal with. If you haven’t updated the game for a while then you should check for the latest available update and then install the same as soon as possible. The latest patch update not only will bring improvements and stability, but also includes additional features. To do so:
For Steam: (PC)
- Launch Steam on the PC > Click on LIBRARY.
- Right-click on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from the left pane.
- Select Properties > Select UPDATES from the left pane.
- Now, click on Always keep this game updated under the AUTOMATIC UPDATES section.
- Then go back to LIBRARY and click on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands to open the game launch interface.
- Here you should be able to see the Update button (if a new update is available for the game).
- So, just click on it and wait for the game to download and install the update package. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, make sure to restart the Steam client to apply changes. You can also reboot the PC.
For Epic Games Launcher: (PC)
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Head over to Library.
- Now, click on the three dots icon next to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Make sure the Auto Update option is turned on.
- This will automatically enable the download feature whenever a new patch update will be available for the selected game.
- Just reboot the Epic Games Launcher to apply changes immediately.
- From the PlayStation home screen interface, go to the game Library option.
- Make sure to highlight Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game.
- Now, press the OPTIONS button on your controller > Select Check for Update.
- If there is an update available, make sure to Download and Install it.
- Wait for the process to be completed then reboot the console to apply changes.
For Xbox Console:
Whereas the Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S console users can follow the steps below to update the game.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide menu.
- Now, select My games & apps > Choose to See all to view all of the installed games and apps.
- Select Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from the list > Choose Manage game.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the available update.
- Once done, you can reboot the console to refresh the system, and play the game to check for the issue.
5. Verify Game Files (PC Only)
Sometimes a bunch of corrupted or missing game files can cause multiple issues with the game launching or even during the gameplay sessions. You should try verifying and repairing the game files on the respective game client to fix the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC Not Working issue.
- In Steam, go to LIBRARY > Right-click on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Select Properties. > Go to LOCAL FILES.
- Now, click on Verify integrity of game files. > Wait for the process to be completed.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
For Epic Games Launcher:
If you’re using the Epic Games Launcher on the PC to play Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands then you can follow the steps below to verify and repair the game files easily.
- Open Epic Games Launcher > Go to Library.
- Now, click on the three-dots icon next to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Select Verify and wait for the process to be completed.
6. Update System Software
Though we don’t focus on an updating system version or frequent cumulative updates on a weekly or monthly basis, it’s quite necessary for the system as well as the programs to run properly. An outdated system build can also bring several conflicts with the performance and third-party programs whatsoever. Make sure to check for the available system software update and install them periodically.
- Press the Windows + I shortcut keys to open Windows Settings.
- Now, click on Update & Security on Win10. [For Win11, click on Windows Update]
- Click on Check for updates > If the software update is available, make sure to select Download and Install.
- Wait for the update installation to get completed > Reboot the PC to apply changes.
- From the PlayStation home screen interface, go to Settings.
- Select System Software Update > Next, you’ll be able to see if there is an update available.
- Select Next to continue > Choose to Update.
- Then the PS4 console will reboot automatically and start updating the software.
- Once it’s done, the console will automatically restart again to the home screen.
- Go to the Settings menu from the home screen > Select System.
- Choose to System Software > Select System Software Update and Settings.
- Now, select Update System Software > Hit Update Using Internet.
- Wait for the process to be completed > Reboot the console to apply changes.
For Xbox Console:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide menu.
- Next, select Profile & system > Go to Settings > Choose to System.
- Select Updates & downloads > Choose to Update console.
- If there is an update available, make sure to download and install it > Reboot the console to apply changes.
Note: If in case, the ‘No console update available’ message is appearing that means your Xbox console is already up to date.
7. Update Graphics Driver (PC Only)
The chances are high that somehow your graphics driver becomes outdated or missing on the PC which is troubling for the programs to run properly, especially the graphics-intensive video games. So, it’s recommended to check for the graphics driver update and install (if available). To do so:
- Right-click on the Start Menu to open up the Quick Access Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list to open the interface.
- Now, you’ll need to double-click on Display adapters to expand it.
- Then right-click on the dedicated graphics card name you’re using to bring the context menu.
- Next, click on Update driver > Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- The system will automatically check for the available update.
- If an update is available, it’ll automatically download and install the latest version.
- Once done, make sure to restart your PC to apply the changes.
If you cannot find any update, then make sure to head over to the official graphics card website and search manually for the latest update. If a new version is available, just download the file on your PC and install it. Whatever graphics card you use, jump to the link below as per the manufacturer.
8. Contact Gearbox Software and 2K Games Support
If none of the workarounds did fix the issue for you then make sure to contact Gearbox Software Support or contact 2K Support to raise a ticket for further assistance. Creating a ticket to the support team may come in handy in most scenarios. You can visit the official Twitter page and DM the issue so that the developers can investigate the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC Not Working issue deeply.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.