It could be quite irritating if you get bombarded with notifications every time you open an app. Many Steam users have the same complaint as they receive notifications every time a friend joins a game. Although these notifications can be useful to stay updated with new game updates and what your friends are up to on a game. Still, many people don’t like notifications popping up all the time and want to disable them.
You will also receive notifications on Steam if someone is launching a game multiple times. It could be quite disturbing if you’re doing something important. In cases like this, it is best if you turn off Steam notifications. Keep reading to know how you can do it:
How To Turn Off Steam Notifications?
Follow the steps mentioned below to get your work done:
- Launch Steam on your device.
- Click on Friends and Chat present the bottom right corner.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Navigate to Notifications Tab.
- Uncheck the notifications you want to block.