In this guide, we will tell you How To Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Enjoy 9 and also root it as well. With TWRP, you can take a full backup of your device data and most importantly flash custom ROMs on the device. Smartphone enthusiasts these days have a lot of affinity for customizing their phones.
TWRP will bridge all that gap between the user and the device as well as the third party software. In this post, we have put up the latest TWRP for Huawei Enjoy 9 and also detailed out the installation process. So, check it out.
What is TWRP and what are its advantages.?
TWRP is the shortened form for the TeamWin Recovery Project. It is a fully touch-based and open source custom recovery for Android devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that enables the users to install third-party and customized firmware. Also, users can back up their device, which is not unsupported by stock recovery images.
Now let’s see what are some advantages of installing TWRP on the device. It allows you to install custom ROMs, recoveries, Xposed Modules, and other modifications. This is not all. You can also root our phone, create Nandroid backups, over-clock to improve the efficiency of your device.So, let’s check out how to install TWRP recovery on Huawei Enjoy 9.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Enjoy 9
Before beginning with the TWRP installation, you need to have some tools with you which are necessary for this process. We have put that up the section below.
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Enjoy 9
- Before flashing a custom recovery, you need to unlock the bootloader on Huawei Enjoy 9.
- Get a Laptop or PC.
- Download Magisk or Super SU.zip
- Get the battery charge your phone to at least 70%
- Install the Latest Huawei USB Drivers.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows and For Mac Click Here.
Here is the download link for the TWRP for Huawei Enjoy 9
Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Enjoy 9
Now if you have downloaded all the files and crosschecked all the pre-requisites, then we can follow along with the installation steps. You will need to download some additional files to use this method.
Download ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows || For Mac: Click Here
- First of all, make sure to enable the Developer Option and USB debugging
- To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings –> System -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Now go to Developer option in the settings and Enable USB debugging
- Toggle on USB debugging by tapping on the toggle button
- That’s it. You have enabled USB debugging.
- Now open the ADB and FASTBOOT folder and open the command window / PowerShell by holding SHIFT key + Press right click on the mouse.
- Turn off your Huawei Enjoy 9 and Press Volume Up and Power button simultaneously to open Fastboot mode or enter the command [to enter the command, you need to connect your phone to PC using USB Cable.
adb reboot bootloader
- You need to check if your Huawei Enjoy 9 is connected properly by typing the command below
- Now to install TWRP Recovery, type the following command in the command window.
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.
- That’s it! You have successfully flashed TWRP Recovery on Huawei Enjoy 9.
What is Rooting and What are its Advantages
Rooting is getting access to the root directory of the device. it is basically getting the superuser permits to perform customizations and modifications on the device. People normally associate rooting with hacking, but that is entirely a different concept.
Rooting has multi-fold advantages. you can increase the efficiency of your device by removing bloatware, overclocking the device, increase battery life, block ads system-wide. Moreover, you can flash custom ROMs of your choice.
How to Root Huawei Enjoy 9
We have put up both methods to root our device which is either by SuperSU or Magisk. Check it out below.Root Huawei Enjoy 9 Using SuperSU How to Root Huawei Enjoy 9 Using Magisk
So, that’s it, guys. Now you know how to Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei Enjoy 9 and Root it. So, try it out if you like to experiment with customizations on your phone. We hope that this guide was useful to you.
Huawei Enjoy 9 Specifications:
Huawei Enjoy 9 features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 14 nm processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Enjoy 9 comes with Dual 13 MP + 2MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Enjoy 9 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.