Today we will guide you to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser (Z00L/Z00T) Smartphones. So before installing TWRP or any custom ROM, Asus Zenfone 2 Laser smartphones should be unlocked. So here is the full tutorial to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Smartphone. If you unlock the bootloader, your device’s warranty may be void. By Unlocking Bootloader you can install TWRP, Flash Rooting Zip file or custom ROM on your phone. Read more What is unlocking below. Follow this tutorial to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser. Try this only on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser smartphone. This method to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser is simple to follow. But please do read the steps below carefully.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
Also Related Post:
- How To Install Nougat ViperOS For Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Z00L/Z00T
- How To Install Official AOSPExtended ROM For Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L)
- Download Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Asus Zenfone 2 Laser (Custom ROM, AICP)
Now you can unlock bootloader easily by following this simple tutorial to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser. Official Bootloader Unlock for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser will also void the device warranty. So if you planning to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case if you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always relock the bootloader on your device anytime.
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code which runs when we turn on our device. This code initializes some hardware and then loads the kernel and ramdisk, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as Laptop, PC, Smartphones and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any CUSTOM ROM, it is impossible to load the CUSTOM ROM without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the smartphone with Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your Android smartphone, Flash TWRP and Custom ROM in a simple easy method.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that. By doing this, you will loose the warranty and sometime if you dont read the steps and do something wrong or if any thing goes wrong and you end up bricking your device then neither we are responsible or any of these app developers will be responsible. So read carefully and do it at your own risk.
What you need:
- This Update is only for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser users.
- Supported Model are: ZD551KL/ZE550KL/ZE551KL/ZE600KL/ZE601KL
- You need Laptop or PC.
- Working USB Cable.
- Charge your phone to at least 70% Battery.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Download Files Here
Download for ZD551KL : UnlockApp_1211_ZD551KL.apk
Download for ZE550KL: UnlockApp_ZE550KL.apk (6.0 Marshmallow)
Download for ZE551KL : UnlockApp_ze551kl_release_20151211.zip
Download for ZE600KL : UnlockApp_ze600kl_release_20151211.zip
Download for ZE601KL: UnlockApp_ze601kl_release_20151211.zip
Download and Install the Version UnlockApp APK app on your phone and follow the instructions to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser. Enjoy.
1. Update your software image to V10.40.47.85 or latest version
2. Before you download, install, and use the Unlock Device App you acknowledge and assume complete risk to the quality and performance of this App, including but not limited to the following: once you activate the App you will not be able to recover your ASUS product (“Original Product”) back to original locked conditions; the Original Product with the activated App will not be deemed the Original Product; the Revised Product will no longer be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of Revised Product will no longer be deemed the software of the Original Product and can no longer receive ASUS software updates; your purchased digital content may also be affected.