Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Asus ZenFone Selfie Z00UD? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Asus ZenFone Selfie Z00UD flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Asus ZenFone Selfie Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped the error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Asus ZenFone Selfie
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Android Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Steps to Install Asus ZenFone Selfie Z00UD Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Asus ZenFone Selfie, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This Flash File is for Asus ZenFone Selfie Z00UD / ZD551KL.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Asus ZenFone Selfie has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download the QFil Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Asus USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Asus ZenFone Selfie.
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: Asus_ZenFone_Selfie_Z00UD_05032016_CMD
File Size: 2 GB
Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
Firmware Link: Download
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Asus device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFil Flash Tool:
- Download and Install QFil Flash Tool
- Open the QFil flash tool.
- Click the Browse option to select the downloaded Stock ROM on the application
- Turn off your device using the power button
- Once your device is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click The Download button to start the installation process.
- The installation process will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Once it is done, your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it! You have completed the installation process.!
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Asus ZenFone Selfie Z00UD smartphone.