vivo Y83 launched on May 2018 and powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Vivo Y83 runs Android 8.0 Oreo. Now, if you’re using the Vivo Y83 device and facing issues like authentication or buffer error, you will need to fix it via the SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box or CM2 box. But if you don’t fix it, you will encounter a secure boot error. In order to flash those devices, you will require a Secure Boot DA file. Here you can download and install Vivo Y83 MTK Secure Boot DA file.
If your MediaTek powered Android device got corrupted or bricked, you will require a Download Agent file to access its onboard storage and fix it. Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your device. The boot file or firmware file is also known as the DA file. The DA file is necessary to flash any file into a sucre boot enabled MTK device.
Table of Contents
vivo Y83 Device Overview
Talking about the specifications, vivo Y83 features a 6.22-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the vivo Y83 comes with a 13MP rear camera with an LED dual-tone flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery. vivo Y83 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Vivo Y83
- System Image backup of the vivo Y83
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on a vivo Y83
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- This DA file is supported for the Vivo Y83 device only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Vivo Y83 device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Vivo Y83 MTK Secure Boot DA auth File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur vivo Y83 will now reboot with reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Vivo Y83 device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.