The Vivo Y91 is packed with a 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset with 3GB RAM, 32/64GB ROM, 13MP + 2MP main cameras, an 8MP front-facing camera, and a 4030mAh battery. Now, if you’re using the Vivo Y91 device and facing issues like authentication or buffer error, you will need to fix it via the SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box or CM2 box. But if you don’t fix it, you will encounter a secure boot error. In order to flash those devices, you will require a Secure Boot DA file. Here you can download and install Vivo Y91 MTK Secure Boot DA file.
If your MediaTek powered Android device got corrupted or bricked, you will require a Download Agent file to access its onboard storage and fix it. Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your device. The boot file or firmware file is also known as the DA file. The DA file is necessary to flash any file into a sucre boot enabled MTK device.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y91 Device Overview
Vivo Y91 was announced in November 2018 which sports a 6.22-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The device has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 82.9 %.
Vivo Y91 is powered by an Octa-core (2×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53) with Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card with up to 256 GB microSD. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo under FuntouchOS 4.5 and backed by a 4030 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 13MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass, etc. The Vivo Y91 comes with a face unlock feature.
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Vivo Y91
- System Image backup of the Vivo Y91
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on a Vivo Y91
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
- This DA file is supported for the Vivo Y91 device only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Vivo Y91 device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Vivo Y91 MTK Secure Boot DA auth File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Vivo Y91 will now reboot with reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Vivo Y91 device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.