It seems that Xiaomi is focusing on the upper mid-budget and flagship segment 5G enabled fully-featured smartphones in the upcoming 2021. The OEM has recently announced its three new models called Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro, Mi 10T Lite as successors of the last-gen Mi 10 series devices. The standard Mi 10T model will definitely gonna set an example for that goal with its 5G connectivity, flagship processor, stunning cameras, a bigger battery, and more.
On this page, we will share all the latest Mi 10T (codenamed apollo) firmware flash file. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Mi 10T.
Table of Contents
Mi 10T 5G Device Overview:
Just like the Mi 10T Pro model, the standard Mi 10T also comes with an Aluminum frame and Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both sides. It has a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display, 1080×2400 pixels resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio screen, HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, 500 nits typ. brightness, and more. Needless to say that the device runs on Android 10 (MIUI 12).
It packs an octa-core flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, Adreno 650 GPU, 6GB/8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera setup of a 64MP (wide, f/1.9) + a 13MP (ultrawide, f/2.4) + a 5MP (macro, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. Meanwhile, there is a 20MP (wide, f/2.2) selfie camera with HDR mode.
In terms of connectivity, the device packs a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NFC, IR Blaster, USB Type-C, etc. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro sensor included. It sports a bigger 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging technology.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Mi 10T Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Mi 10T
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Mi 10T
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Mi 10T
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Mi 10T
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Mi 10T back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 10T
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Mi 10T.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Flash Files
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10T (apollo) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.