Last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 10:26 pm
Last Updated on April 30, 2018: Xiaomi launched their latest Mi Series smartphone called has Xiaomi Mi Max 2. Here we will list all the Stock ROM Collection for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 using the below guide on How to Install Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Stock ROM. In this list, we will update all the collection of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Stock ROM. You can flash the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 using TWRP and Stock Recovery too. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat, wrapped with MIUI.
- 1 List of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Stock ROM Collections
- 2 Guide to Install Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Stock ROM:
List of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Stock ROM Collections
About Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Xiaomi launched their latest Mi Series smartphone called has Xiaomi Mi Max 2. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 features a 6.44-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor hooked with 4GB RAM. The phone packs 64GB/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 sports a 12 MP Camera at the rear with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash, and it also has 5MP Camera at the front for selfie shoot.
The smartphone will come out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat wrapped under MIUI with a Non-removable Li-Ion 5,300 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0). It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Back. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will support dual sim and has Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. Other connectivity options are Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, Bluetooth, NFC and GPS.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- Common Mi Max 2 Problems and Fixes
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- List Of Best Custom ROM For Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (oxygen)
List of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Stock ROM Collections
|MIUI 220.127.116.11||Global Stable ROM|
|MIUI 18.104.22.168||China Stable ROM|
||Global Stable ROM|
|MIUI 22.214.171.124||Global Stable ROM|
|MIUI 126.96.36.199||Global Stable ROM|
|MIUI 9 7.11.6||Global Beta ROM|
|MIUI 188.8.131.52||Global Stable ROM|
|MIUI 184.108.40.206||Global Stable ROM|
|MIUI 9 7.8.14||Global Beta ROM|
|MIUI 220.127.116.11||Global Stable ROM|
|MIUI 18.104.22.168||Global Stable ROM|
|MIUI 22.214.171.124||China Stable ROM|
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download Mi Flash Tool From here
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
Guide to Install Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Stock ROM:
Steps To Install MIUI 8 China ROM using Updater App
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Internal Storage.
- Launch ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- now press OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Steps to Flash MIUI 8.2 for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 via Fastboot :
- Download the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this guide on How to install MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in the comment section below.