On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi 9AT (codenamed dandelion) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi 9AT.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi 9AT Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwdandelion from Redmi 9AT
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi 9AT
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi 9AT
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi 9AT
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi 9AT back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi 9AT
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi 9AT.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Firmware Files:
|Software Version||Scatter/EDL Firmware/OTA|
|V126.96.36.199.RCDEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V188.8.131.52.QCDEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V184.108.40.206.QCDEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
|V220.127.116.11.QCDEUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 9AT (dandelion) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.