On this page, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G (codenamed camellia) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool which works on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can follow this guide to flash the firmware stock ROM file on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Redmi Note 10T 5G Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwcamellia from Redmi Note 10T 5G
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi Note 10T 5G
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi Note 10T 5G
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi Note 10T 5G
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Note 10T 5G back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Download Firmware Files:
India Stable Firmware File:
|V18.104.22.168.RKSINXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
Russia Stable Firmware File:
|V22.214.171.124.RKSRUXM||Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM|
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G (camellia) successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.