Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was launched in January 2017. Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone. You can flash the Stock ROM flash file on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 using the below guide. In this list, we will update all the region supported Redmi Note 4 Stock Firmware collection.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3GB or 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB or 64GB internal memory. The camera on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with 23 MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, and 5MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat with a Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Firmware Flash File
||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 10.1.1.0||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 184.108.40.206||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 220.127.116.11||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 18.104.22.168||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 22.214.171.124||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 126.96.36.199||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 188.8.131.52||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 9.2.1||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 184.108.40.206||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 220.127.116.11||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 18.104.22.168||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 22.214.171.124||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 126.96.36.199||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 188.8.131.52||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 184.108.40.206||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|V10.2.1.0.MBFMIXM||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|V10.1.1.0.NCFMIFI||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 220.127.116.11||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 10 8.6.25||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 9.5.4||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 9 7.7.26||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 18.104.22.168||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
|MIUI 8 V7.2.9||Global Stable ROM Flash File|
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download Mi Flash Tool From here
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without root, you can backup your phone.
Guide to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Stock Firmware :
Steps To Install Redmi Note 4 Stock ROM using Updater App.
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Internal Storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater’ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package. ‘
- Now press OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Steps to Flash Stock ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 via Fastboot :
- Download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this guide on How to install MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in the comment section below.