In this article, we will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi Pad firmware flash files on this page. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Following this guide, you can flash the firmware stock ROM file on Redmi Pad.
Xiaomi Redmi Pad Device Overview:
The Xiaomi Redmi Pad features a 10.61 inches IPS panel with a 90 Hz refresh rate. It has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 5:3. Under the hood, we get the MediaTek Helio G99 processor built on a 6 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A76 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Mali-G57 MC2. The smartphone comes with Android 12 out of the box with MIUI 13.1 skin running on top.
In terms of optics, we get a single rear and selfie camera. The rear camera is an 8 MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.0 lens. The selfie camera at the front is an 8 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.3 lens. Both the rear and front camera setups are limited to 1080p video recording at 30 fps. The tablet comes with a four speakers setup.
The tablet has three storage options: 64GB internal storage + 3GB RAM, 128GB internal storage + 4GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage + 6GB RAM. We do get a dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.2, and USB Type-C. And for sensors, we get a light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope. Powering it all is an 8000 mAh battery that supports 18W quick charge. The smartphone has three colour options: Graphite Gray, Moonlight Silver, and Mint Green.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are why you need to download and save the Redmi Pad Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adware from Redmi Pad
- You can fix the boot loop issue on the Redmi Pad
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on the Redmi Pad
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot the Redmi Pad
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device:
- Restore Redmi Pad back to Factory State
How to install Stock Firmware on Redmi Pad
Before installing, follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This Flash File is for Redmi Pad.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
Global Firmware Files:
India Firmware Files:
Europe Firmware Files:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external device damage that may happen while/after following this guide. Please proceed if you know what you’re doing!
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install MIUI Flash files on your Redmi Pad, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
I hope you successfully installed the Stock ROM on Redmi Pad; now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.