Galaxy Note 5 smartphone was launched in August 2015. It came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the unofficial Android Nougat by using this Custom ROM. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on Touchwiz Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy Note 5.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Galaxy Note 5. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Full Credits to the XDA senior member, SirHydarnes who developed this ROM for Galaxy Note 5 in his free time.
Now you can download and install the TouchWiz Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Along with Android 7.0 Nougat features, The update also adds the latest November Security Patch.
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy Note 5
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Galaxy Note 5 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
To install this ROM on Galaxy Note 5, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
This ROM is based on Samsung's TouchWiz firmware, with some tweaks and mods. It is optimized for better battery life, heavily debloated, and themed just like the Google Pixel. It features the blue accent theme, Quick Settings just like the Pixel, Rounded Icons for over 1,000 apps thanks to the HydIconPack for Pixel Launcher, and Google Pixel UI sounds and apps.
The only Samsung apps included in this ROM are Device Maintenance and Samsung Camera. The apps Gallery, Samsung Account and Store, SHealth, Video Player, Voice Recorder, Gallery, and some other apps can be selected to be installed thanks to AROMA Installer.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On Galaxy Note 5:
- First of all, install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 5. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 7.0 Nougat TouchWiz for Galaxy Note 5.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Galaxy Note 5. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Source: Development Page