Last Updated on July 8, 2018: Added June 2018 Security Patch update in the list of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Stock Firmware Collections.
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which can be later upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat.
About Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) and Exynos 7420 Octa coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 comes with 16MP rear Camera with OIS, autofocus and LED flash and 5MP front shooting camera with dual video call and Auto HDR.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box which can be later upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat and a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery with Qi/PMA wireless charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Note 5
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- List of Android 9.0 P Supported Samsung Galaxy device
List of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Stock Firmware collectionWatch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Galaxy Note 5 manually:
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- This ROM is supported for Galaxy Note 5
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.