One of the free-to-play first-person shooter BR games is Apex Legends. The game has been developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts in 2019. It’s available for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and has been rated so good in terms of the innovative characters with powerful abilities. Meanwhile, some of the Apex Legends players are experiencing the Can’t Ready Up issue which is so irritating and here we have got a couple of fixes as well.
To be precise, the particular issue preventing you to join a match in the battle royale with a remark “party not ready”. Therefore, plenty of unfortunate players is unable to join the match without any specific reason. As the mentioned issue appears quite randomly in the game, it’s hard for the players to play it. Therefore, here we’ve shared several possible workarounds below that should work for you.
Apex Legends Can’t Ready Up – How to Fix?
Another most frustrating thing is that after getting the pop-up like ‘party not ready’, the game doesn’t allow players to jump into the next session to retry. Instead of offering the matchmaking process again, it literally heads over to the game modes menu for some unknown reasons.
- First of all, you should try to restart the game after restarting the PC.
- Make sure to keep updated the Apex Legends game as well as the launcher e,g Origin client for PC.
- Also, ensure to update the Windows OS on your PC which will be helpful to avoid crashes or glitches.
- Additionally, whenever you receive ‘party not ready’ pop-up, make sure to wait for some time and then retry the matchmaking process. Don’t rush for retry.
- You can also check EA Server Status and Origin Twitter for any downtime or maintenance issue. Otherwise, directly check Apex Legends Twitter handle or Down Detector website for further info.
If there is something happening from the server-side then you have to wait until developers fix the issue. We hope this guide was helpful to you. Till then stay tuned. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.