Apple One, which was introduced recently by the founder and chairman of Apple Inc. Steven Paul, who has the majority shareholder of Pixar. Apple’s CEO Tim Cook has announced on Thursday that the subscription bundle Apple One subscription would launch on Friday according to the US Pacific time.
With Apple One subscription, users don’t have to spend money on individual service which they often use. So what is Apple One and how much does the subscription cost? Well, you get the first month free, and then you can decide according to the number of services to enjoy.
What Is Apple One?
Apple is jumping into its services deeper with Apple One, a new assortment of subscription bunches that provide Apple users a variety of services under one handy, monthly payments.
Have you missed the recent Apple event? Don’t worry. We are here to explain to you what exactly Apple said about their subscription bundle.
Apple pushed out plans for Apple One, a set of bundled subscription plans with three different tiers (Individual, Family, Premier). Apple gives up to 6 bundles of services depending upon which program you pick: TV+, Music, News+, iCloud, Arcade, and Fitness+. Later in 2020, this service will be available across all Apple devices (Apple Watch, MacBook, iPad, Apple TV, iPhone) worldwide.
At first, you don’t need to take the subscription. Apple offers you a free trial on the Apple One services for 30days. To sign up for a free trial, follow the steps:-
Go to the settings of your Apple device. At the top of the main setting menu, click on your Apple ID.
Go to subscription. Now you’ll see an option to Get Apple One at the top. Click on Try it now.
Next page, you’ll see the three different subscription options. Every subscription tier comes with a month-long free trial.
After the end of the trial period, if you think this set of bunches isn’t worth it, then you can cancel at any time by following the same process.
Apple Card users can avail of extra benefits as Apple is currently offering up to 3% cash back on new purchases of Apple One subscriptions.
Benefits Of Apple One Subscription
Apple One is a subscription that will include Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, iCloud Storage, Fitness+.
- Apple Music:- It allows you to access over 700million songs and features a live radio option that streamed all over the world, including devices other than iOS.
- Fitness+:- It is the few of the recent services that Apple added. By taking a monthly subscription of $9.99, you’ll get access to several workout programs like Yoga, Cycling, Running, etc.
- Apple TV+:- With the help of this, you can get access to watch a live stream on your streaming boxes and smart TVs. It is completely an ad-free service when you watch the TV shows and movies created by apple, better known as Apple originals.
- Apple Arcade:- User gets a healthy gaming environment with a completely ad-free experience. Apple Arcade contains more than 100 games for iPads, Macs, iPhone, and Apple TV devices.
- iCloud Storage:- The most trusted and secured Cloud service, which is built into every Apple device. Apple gives 5GB of iCloud storage for free to all iPhone users.
- Apple News+:- Through this, users can get access to their favorite magazines, audiobook stories, etc., including support for Apple CarPlay.
How Much Does Apple One Subscription Cost?
The service package attains three separate tiers and also provides great discounts for new users. In my opinion, pricing is not that much high and also worth every single penny that you will spend.
- Individual Subscription:- At just $14.95/ month, this plan gives you a subscription to Apple Music, Apple TV+, 50GB iCloud Storage, and Apple Arcade.
- Family Subscription:- By taking this plan, you will get access to six devices. All services are the same except for iCloud. In a family subscription, you will get 200GB iCloud Storage at just $19.95/ month.
- Premier Subscription:- Pay $29.95/ month for a premier subscription, and you will get services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, 2TB iCloud Storage, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+.
If we compare the individual pricing of these services with Apple One combined pricing, then you know that that you’ll save over $6/month on an Individual pack, while the Family pack offers a saving of $8/ month, and at last premier plan you’ll save up to $25/ month.
|Individual||$14.95||Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, 50 GB of iCloud storage||No|
|Family||$19.95||Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, 200 GB of iCloud storage||Yes, up to 5|
|Premier||$29.95||Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, 2 TB of iCloud storage, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+ (available late 2020)||Yes, up to 5|
If you’re a person who uses more than one subscription, surely this Apple One plan will help you to save your money. Also, if you choose the Family plan, you could share the plan with your family members as well.