Last Updated on February 19, 2018: Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for AT&T LG Phoenix 2 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on AT&T LG Phoenix 2 using the below guide on How to Install AT&T LG Phoenix 2 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the region AT&T LG Phoenix 2 Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on AT&T LG Phoenix 2 came out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
About AT&T LG Phoenix 2:
AT&T LG Phoenix 2 features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixel. The smartphone is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6735 coupled with 21.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8/16 GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the AT&T LG Phoenix 2 comes with 8MP Rear Camera with autofocus and LED flash and 5MP front shooting camera.
AT&T LG Phoenix 2 runs on Android 6.0 Nougat out of the box with a Li-Ion 3,080 mAh battery with Fast battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your AT&T LG Phoenix 2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade AT&T LG Phoenix 2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on AT&T LG Phoenix 2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
List of AT&T LG Phoenix 2 Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Security Patch|
|K37120j||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|K37120A||Android 7.0 Nougat|
What Do You Need ?
How to Install Official AT&T LG Phoenix 2 Stock Firmware
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it completes your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently till first boot.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest Stock Firmware on LG Smartphone.
I Hope you successfully Flashed Stock Firmware on AT&T LG Phoenix 2 Smartphone from our guide. Please comment your queries and feedbacks.