Most of the WhatsApp users are unaware of the latest technology of WhatsApp and its features. In the latest updated WhatsApp version, new attractive features were added for users to type on Bold, Italics and strikethrough text messages from iPhone or Android.
While going through this writing, you will be able to understand how to use this new feature which is so simple. Let’s check how to use this new feature:
Follow these steps to type bold, Italics and strikethrough;
- First of all open WhatsApp app from your phone
- Select any of your friends or any group to text a message
- If you want to type a bold text, then you have to use the asterisk(* )before and after the specific text. We will show you an example * hello* and tap the Send button. The WhatsApp text message will automatically turn bold.
- If you have to type in italics, you need to use underscore ( _ ) before and after the text. For example, _Hello_ and tap the Send button. The whatsApp text message will automatically turn italics.
- To use strikethrough, you need to use tilde (~) before and after the text. For instance, ~hello~ and tap the Send button. The text message will automatically turn strikethrough.
The above same process you can use in iPhone; also, open WhatsApp app in your iPhone and type using the asterisk (*)before and after the text to turn text message to bold, underscore(_)before and after the text to turn the message to italics and tilde(~)before and after the text to turn the message to strikethrough.
Once you send the text message the symbol you used to turn the text to bold, italics and strikethrough will longer be visible if it reaches your friend or in any WhatsApp account. So after reading this writing, you can easily use bold, italics and strikethrough text on WhatsApp. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment below in our comment box.