On this page, we will guide you on how to remove the Google account or bypass the FRP lock verification on the Tecno Spark 8C KG5k phone. The device came out of the box with Android 11.0 powered by Spreadtrum Unisoc T606.
Most Android users sign in to their device using a Google account to access all Google apps such as Google Play Store, Gmail, Youtube, etc. Unfortunately, some device owners may end up losing their credentials later on. If you have performed a factory data reset on your Tecno Spark 8C KG5k and forgot the previously signed Google account, don’t worry.
What is FRP?
FRP means ‘Factory Reset Protection. It’s a new security feature from Google which activates while you log in with Gmail on your device for the first time. Once it is activated, it will prevent the usage of the device until you enter or log in with the same old Google Account Credentials. This helps maintain the device’s security or privacy to an extent. You can’t use the Tecno Spark 8C KG5k device; useless until you bypass the FRP lock.
Now, let us look at the tools required for bypassing FRP Lock.
- The guide will only work with the Tecno Spark 8C model.
- Charge your Tecno Spark 8C KG5k battery to at least 60%.
- Download the required tools and drivers, install them on your device
- To revert: Instructions to Tecno Spark 8C KG5k Firmware Flash File
Download Required Files:
- Ensure that you have downloaded and installed NCK Pro Box Tool on your PC.
- Download Spreadtrum USB drivers and install them on your PC.
- You would have to download and install the required Android USB Drivers on your PC.
Once you have followed the requirements, you can move on to the steps to remove the FRP lock.
Instructions to ByPass FRP on Tecno Spark 8C
Method 1: Using NCK Box
Follow these instructions to remove FRP lock on Tecno Spark 8C KG5k:Follow This Tutorial
Method 2: Using Infinity CM2
Follow these instructions to bypass FRP lock on Tecno Spark 8C KG5k via Infinity CM2:Follow This Tutorial
That’s it. This is how you can ByPass FRP lock or remove your Google Account on the Tecno Spark 8C KG5k device. We hope that you found this guide useful. Please write them down in the comments below if you’re facing any issues.