In this tutorial, we will guide you to remove the FRP lock on your Vivo V17 Pro PD1969F smartphone. Follow this method to bypass the FRP or Google verification using the ISP pinout method. You can find Vivo V17 Pro ISP Testpoint here.
Table of Contents
Vivo V17 Pro Specifications:
Vivo V17 Pro was announced in September 2019 which sports a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The device has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 84.3 %.
Vivo V17 Pro is powered by an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver) with Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under FuntouchOS 9.1 and backed by a 4100 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a quad-camera setup with 48MP + 8MP + 13MP + 2MP primary sensors and a dual selfie camera with a 32MP + 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc. The Vivo V17 Pro comes with a face unlock feature.
Instructions To Bypass FRP lock on Vivo V17 Pro using UFI
Make sure to download the required tool and drivers to complete this process successfully.
- This guide is for the Vivo V17 Pro PD1969F variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
Also Read: Vivo V17 Pro Firmware flash file
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Vivo V17 Pro (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the Vivo V17 Pro and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Vivo V17 Pro to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Vivo V17 Pro (PD1969F) handset.