Borderlands 3 is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It’s the sequel to 2012’s Borderlands 2 and the 4th main edition in the Borderlands family. The game was launched in September 2019 and available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, Microsoft Windows, Macintosh OS platforms. However, some of the players can’t find an option to change Borderlands 3 Codex language and the save location. So, if you’re one of the victims, then this simple step-by-step guide will help you.
So, according to some of the Borderlands 3 PC players, the Borderlands 3 game comes in Russian or any other language which is difficult for an English or vice-versa language user. Meanwhile, it’s quite hard to finding language settings and changing them according to your preference. Whereas finding the game save file location is also quite hard for most of the PC users. Therefore, we’ve provided both the guide in an easy way. Now, without further ado, let’s jump into it.
How to Change Borderlands 3 Codex Language
- Head over to the installed Borderlands 3 directory. Mostly it can be found on C drive.
- From the Borderlands 3/oakgame/binaries/win64 path, you can see codex.ini file.
- Open it and change the Language for English = ENG. (You can change it to any other language as well). However, your preferred language file should be downloaded in order to choose it.
- Now, if you’ve downloaded the Borderlands 3 game from FitGirl or from Torrent, then you can redownload the specific language file for the Borderlands 3 game.
Find Borderlands 3 Save location
The Borderlands 3 save game location can be found in the installed directory. Such as:
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SaveGames\
Some times, we don’t even know that any particular file or folder is already present. So, it’s always recommended to show hidden files or folders in Windows at first. In order to do that:
- Open File Explorer (This PC).
- Select View from the upper-left corner > Click on Options > Click on Change folder and search options.
- Click on the View tab > Select Show hidden files, folders, and drives from the Advanced settings and click on OK.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful and now you know how to Change Borderlands 3 Codex language and Save location. Feel free to ask in the comment below for any queries.