Fallout 76 Wastelander is an action role-playing online video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The Wastelander is actually an updated version of Fallout 76, where the developers reintroduce the non-playable characters in the series. Fallout 76 was out on November 4, 2018, but the Wastelanders version’s release dates to the recent 14th of April 2020.
Sometimes you may experience that when you play the game, the language might be different from what you used to play on. This is just some error with the Bethesda.net launcher itself and with a little tweaking of its settings, you can change the language again to what you prefer. So in this guide, we’ll take you through the small that will let you change the language in Fallout 76 Wastelanders. Without further ado, let’s see how to change the language in Fallout 76 Wastelanders.
How to Change Language in Fallout 76 Wastelanders
- Open Bethesda.net launcher
- Click the Menu button on the upper left corner of the launched. You’ll see the menu button in three dots
- From there, got to Settings
- There, you’ll see the language preference under the General section that you can edit
- Change it to the language that you prefer and save
- How to Get Gold Bullion in Fallout 76
- How to Fix Fallout 76 Error CE-34878-0 when signing in game for first time
- Fallout 76 Wastelanders – Complete Game Walkthrough
- How to Change Quest Tracking in Fallout 76 Wastelanders?
- How to Fix Fallout 76 Error Code 3:0:844424930197533 – During Bethesda.net login
- Switching Characters in Fallout 76 results in Game Crash: Is there any fix?
Summing up our guide, just go to the language preferences under the general settings in the Bethesda.net launcher and choose the language that you prefer. As evident from the guide, changing the language for Fallout Wastelanders is not really a difficult task. Follow the right, and you’ll make it. If you have any further queries, please let us know in the comments down below. Good luck!
Also, check out our iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks if you’ve got queries for it or want help. Thank you!