Developed and published by TaleWorlds Entertainment, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is an action role-playing video game. Bannerlord is set as a prequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, which is actually a stand-alone expansion pack for the 2008 title Mount & Blade. On March 30, 2020, an early access version of the game was out, following to become the largest launch of the year on Steam.
Moving further towards our purpose here today, we’ll discuss how to change the language in Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord. The process is quite simple and involves just a few simple steps to follow. So today, we have cooked up this guide for you to help with changing the language in the game. Without further ado, let’s see how to change the language in Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord.
How to Change Language in Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord
- Open the game
- Choose the Configure option in the main screen
- You’ll see the language setting on the next screen. Click on Language and choose the language to your preference
- Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Guide: How to Make Money and Workshop Location
- Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Console Commands
- How to create your own kingdom and state in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
- Complete Trading Guide for Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord
- Fix No Sound Errors or Audio Not Working in Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
- Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord: Fix Lag Shuttering, Crashing on Launch or FPS drop issue
Summing up our guide, it is evident that changing the language in Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord is just as easy as anything can ever be. All you need to do is to go to the configure menu from the game’s main screen and alter the language settings therein. If you have any further queries, please let us know in the comments down below. Good luck!