Far Cry 6 is an adventurous first-person shooter game released very recently. It is the 6th installation from the Far Cry game series. Like the previous series of Far Cry games, Far Cry 6 is a great open-world game where you can explore the wider world. The game takes players into the action-packed world of a modern-day guerrilla revolution.
Though while you are up for playing Far Cry 6, you will surely look forward to Subtitles and Language. Far Cary 6 allows its users to choose from multiple languages depending on their interests and comfort. With that said, the guide below will help you with the process.
For changing Language in Far Cry 6:
- First, open the in-game menu and navigate to System Tab -> Options.
- Now select Audio ->Interface & Language Tab.
- Further, navigate to Audio Language or Interface Language Section.
- Now from the list of available languages, you can select your preference.
- Before going back, make sure you save the changes.
Users who are not able to find any other language option in the Audio Language or Interface Language Section must follow the steps further:
- Firstly, close the Far Cry 6 gaming window.
- Now go to UBISOFT CONNECT.
- Now navigate to Games, and upon the Far Cry 6 icon, click on the down arrow and View Game details. Further from the left-pane menu, click on Properties.
- Now on the right-pane menu, under the General tab, you can choose your preferred language from the list.
- Relaunch the game now.
- Once the game starts again, you can easily select languages from the Audio Language or Interface Language Section.
Like this, you can select and add different languages to your language list on Far Cry 6.
For changing Subtitles in Far Cry 6:
- First, open the in-game menu and navigate to the System tab -> Options.
- Now select Audio ->Interface & Language tab.
- Now click on Subtitles and then turn it ON.
- Now right below, select your preferred Subtitle language. For adding different languages to this list, add a new language from UBISOFT CONNECT every time. Make sure you relaunch the game after every attempt to ensure the language appears on your list.
Note: You can only select languages that are present on the UBISOFT CONNECT list. In case you fail to find any language, log out and again log in to UBISOFT and try again. It will display an updated list on your system.
Or install the latest version of UBISOFT CONNECT.
Changing the Language and Subtitles in Far Cry 6 is as easy as it seems. With the above explanation, you will be able to do this within no time. If you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.