Updated on November 30, 2019: Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth has shared some screenshots of the new ColorOS 7 for the Realme X2 Pro Beta testing. The company has started recruiting Realme X2 Pro Beta testers and announced on the Realme Community officially. If you want to be part of the ColorOS 7 beta testing for X2 Pro, then check out the link here to follow the requirements, application timeline, and apply the application form as well.
FYI, Realme X2 Pro is scheduled to get the stable ColorOS 7 update based on the Android 10 in March 2020 officially. While the beta testing will start from December 18 this year. It’s worth mentioning that Realme has mentioned that the Realme UI or Realme’s own customized UI will be released soon for all the eligible Realme devices.
Updated on November 23, 2019: Realme will start the beta recruitment of ColorOS 7 for Realme X2 Pro and Realme XT in December month. As we know, Realme X2 Pro and Realme XT were launched with Android Pie out of the box. Now this will be a great relief for Realme users.
Google’s Android OS is an open-source Linux-based platform that is easily customizable. After licensing the Android OS from Google, all the vendors or smartphone OEMs implement their own functions. In order to provide their own customizations, looks, or extra added features, OEMs do their best and keep updating the skin frequently. For the Chinese smartphone brand Oppo, ColorOS is the official stable UI (stock skin). Oppo’s ColorOS offers speed, efficiency, stability to its devices including some of the extra added features along with tweaked system UI, icons, themes, transitions, and more. Currently, Oppo is working on the ColorOS 7 implementation. Here we will share the details of ColorOS 7 Features, Release Date and Supported device names.
Soloop Recording is a new video editing feature that will enhance the user experience. Meanwhile, Oppo has also included Art+ wallpapers in the system that will offer plenty of high-quality wallpapers. You can now completely customize the home screen icons by changing the shape and size. Whereas, Oppo has included new sound effects in the system that will enhance the user experience by partnering with Episound, a popular Danish sound brand.
Oppo has also improved the background optimizations for better system performance. Oppo claims that the ColorOS 7 running devices will get better RAM Management than the previous ColorOS version. The company also mentioned that the app startup timing will reduce by up to 40% and the system resource efficiency of 30%.
The official ColorOS 7 also improves the in-game frame rates with GPU Acceleration, enhances the touch-response timing, including super steady mode for video recording, enhanced night mode, Portrait Mode 2.0, and camera app improvements as well. Additionally, the gallery app also now improved for faster capture, sharing, editing, and more.
Oppo has released the ColorOS 7 update timeline for its devices where the update will be rolled out in 04 phases. Check out the list of eligible Oppo devices below:
ColorOS 7 Update Timeline:
Phase 1 in Nov 2019
- OPPO Reno
- OPPO Reno Inspiration Edition
- OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
- OPPO Reno Barcelona Custom Edition
- OPPO Reno Ace
- OPPO Reno Ace Gundam Edition
Phase 2 in Dec 2019
- OPPO Reno 2
Phase 3 in Q1, 2020
- OPPO Reno 2 Z
- OPPO Reno Z
- OPPO Find X (including special editions)
- OPPO R17 (including special editions)
- OPPO R17 Pro (including special editions)
- OPPO K5
Phase 4 in Q2, 2020
- OPPO R15 (including special editions)
- OPPO K3
- OPPO A9
- OPPO A9x
- OPPO A11
- OPPO A11x
While for the Realme devices, the modified version of ColorOS 7 will start rolling out in February 2020 expectedly. It’s also speculated that the Realme X and Realme X Youth Edition will be first to get the ColorOS 7 update in the Realme family. Then the Realme Q may receive the update in March 2020 and Realme X2/X2 Pro may get the update in April 2020. Some of the reports are coming out that Realme is going to launch ColorOS 7 in India on November 26 this year. We have to wait for the official announcement from Realme.
Updated on November 7, 2019: From now, the new ColorOS 7 launch is almost two weeks away which will be held in Beijing, China at an event. Though the company hasn’t announced or revealed any image of the new skin, the leaked ColorOS 7 UI screenshot has been surfaced online. It will come with new charging and transition animations along with redesigned icons, notification panel, widgets, multi-tasking UI, and more. The new ColorOS 7 will be based on Android 10 and its core features as well.
As per the provided screenshot, there is no app drawer on the home screen. Whereas, the lock screen UI will also change a little bit where the lock/unlock icon is placed on top. Meanwhile, Oppo has released a teaser video on Weibo that indicates the ColorOS 7 will be much optimized for gaming along with Game Boost feature just like the MIUI 11.[caption id="attachment_182691" align="aligncenter" width="946"]
There is another hot news coming out that Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has started the beta program before launching the ColorOS 7 update. Previously, there have been rumors that Realme is working on the RealmeOS which will be designed for specially Realme devices. But recently, Realme official cleared that Realme will stick with the ColorOS for now and they’re working on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 for Realme devices as well. Meanwhile, Realme is trying to deliver the stock-like user experience with the ColorOS 7 for its device users.
Now, the Realme users in China can join the beta testing program before November 10 this year and there is no information about the beta testing for the India region now. The beta program will initially take the first 1000 people/units to work with the early testing. According to the OTA update early registration form, the following Realme device users can join the beta program.
- Realme X
- Realme X Master Edition
- Realme X Movie Gift Box Version
- Realme X Youth Edition
- Realme Q
- Realme X2
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme X2 Pro Master Edition
Updated on November 5, 2019: The much-awaited Android 10 based ColorOS 7 has been teased officially to arrive on November 20, 2019. The new skin looks more refined and minimal too. Whereas, it’s expected that the Oppo Reno series devices will get the ColorOS 7 update based on Android 10. However, there is no specific timeframe mentioned by the company yet.
A couple of days ago, Realme official said that the ColorOS 7 which will be optimized for Realme devices will be close to the stock Android for optimal performance. Though the Realme users may have to wait for a few weeks more expectedly.
Updated on November 3, 2019: Recently, Realme has announced the newly launched Realme X Series Android 10 update roadmap. The company has mentioned that the Android 10 update roll-out process will schedule for the newer Realme X series devices like Realme X2 and Realme X2 Pro in the Q2, 2020, over ColorOS 7 UI. Reportedly, the update is scheduled for Chinese variants and will soon arrive in the global variants as well.
Whereas, the reports are coming out that ColorOS 7 for the Realme devices will be much closer to stock like Android that will be specially developed for Realme devices only. As we all know ColorOS runs on both Oppo and Realme devices. Instead of having a completely separate skin for Realme devices, it will be better to stay with an improved version of ColorOS.
The pure Android like UI with improved Realme’s features will become a nice combo for all the Realme users. As of now, most of the Realme devices are running on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie. So, users are asking for an update about ColorOS 6.0.1 in the coming days. While Realme’s CEO Madhav Sheth has clearly mentioned that there will be a jump in the update to ColorOS 7 directly. So, we can expect early beta by the end of this month most probably.
Updated on October 27, 2019: Realme has already rolled out the dark mode to the Realme C2, Realme 3 Pro, Realme 5 Pro, Realme 1, and Realme U1 devices in the last few days. Now, the company is going to provide dark mode to the Realme X device.
Already so many Realme users have raised plenty of feedback and questions to the brand for providing better support and improvements. Recently, the Realme India official has mentioned that the company is focusing on its ColorOS 7 which will be optimized for Realme devices. It’s also worth mentioning that the ColorOS 7 will feature floating apps and smart sidebar support to enhance the user experience.
On the “realme X when to update” problem
realme Q already has a dark mode, then realme X will have it?
About “realme X2 flashlight brightness is too low”
Suggestions about “App reminder notification sound and phone ringtone sound separate”
Suggestions on “Recording resolution wants to support 1080p HD recording”
Suggestions on “Increase the limit power saving mode, that is, enter the black and white desktop and minimize the power consumption, and disable most applications except phone calls and text messages”
Suggestions about “Add setting options: Turn off the drop-down search function”
Suggestions on “Replacing the breathing lamp with a flashing light, that is, the flashing light when there is a notification”
Suggestions on “Increase Vientiane Screen”
Suggestions on “App background card to increase the lockdown”
Suggestions on the “Monitor Screen Display Schedule”
Suggestions on “Adding WeChat Video Call Front Beauty”
Suggestions on “Cancel blue notification when personal hotspot is open”
Suggestions on “Adding Custom Folders in File Management”
Suggestions about “When shutting down, you need to enter a password to shut down”
Suggestions on “Recommended to add a fingerprint management function that can manage which fingerprints are used to unlock and which ones can be paid”
Suggestions on “SIM card desktop icon desktop removed or hidden”
Suggestions on “I hope you can set the drawer mode background, customize the background”
Questions about “realme X2 Pro gestures are not handy, not sensitive”
On the issue of “realme X2 Pro night scene mode is smeared”
Suggestions on “realme X2 Pro dark mode add shortcut switch”
Suggestions on “App Support for Digital Corners”
Suggestions on “Adding a sweeping screen to clear the corners/one-click cleaning corners”
Regarding the “realme X2 touch vibration intensity is weak, can increase the vibration intensity adjustment”
Question about “NFC supports bank card binding and payment function online time”
However, there is a leak coming out that Oppo is testing Android 10 Beta over ColorOS 6.7 version that has optimized redesigned UI, Dark Mode, and Simple Gestures features.
Google has announced the latest 10th generation Android OS called Android 10 (aka Android Q) in September 2019. The company has also provided the Android Q Developer Preview updates for a few months to some of the specific devices for beta testing. Android 10 is now official and has been rolled out to a bunch of devices including Pixel series, Essential PH, OnePlus, Nokia, Xiaomi, etc. Now, Oppo is planning to execute the Android 10 based ColorOS 7 skin version update for its devices. Last year’s Android 9.0 Pie was running on ColoroS 6.0 skin on the Oppo and subsidiary brand Realme devices.
ColorOS 7 Features
Though Oppo has started the Android Q beta testing program for its flagship Oppo Reno devices over ColorOS 6 UI for now. But it’s expected that the official Android 10 stable roll-out will be done over ColorOS 7 for the Oppo and Realme devices. Currently, Realme is gathering feedback from the users who’re expecting some changes or improvements in the next ColorOS version.
After getting so many responses from the users, Realme has published an article on its official Chinese website. Here you can find all the ColorOS 7 features that the company has mentioned to implement in the next version. Let’s take look:
- Suggestions on “Cloud Service Increases Cloud Disk Function”
- Questions about the “automatic flow correction function”
- Suggestions on “Applying the avatar function”
- Questions about “turning off the flashlight shortcut”
- About the problem that “screen fingerprint special effects are too glaring” and “screen fingerprint unlocking brightness adjustment”
- Suggestions about “camera time watermark”
- Suggestions on “Adding Dual Card Network Switching Shortcuts”
- About the problem of “turn off transition animation, window animation, after the transition period, the splash screen appears”
- Suggestions on “Increase Power Consumption Graph”
- Suggestions on “Game with Voice Changer Function”
- Questions about “Bluetooth Headset Tuning Sound”
- Suggestions on “Adding a button to clear the bottom of the notification bar”
- Suggestions on “recording screen can select the internal sound or all sound of the recording system”
We can expect that all the eligible Oppo and Realme devices will receive most of the mentioned changes and improvements in the next version release. However, we have to wait for more info and official confirmation yet.
ColorOS 7 Release Date
Realme has already released the official Android 10 roadmap for the selected Realme devices. The update roll-out process will start in 2020 and the incremental update will end up to Q3 in 2020.
ColorOS 7 Supported Device List
Check out the list of Oppo device models that will get the ColorOS 7.
OPPO F11, F11 Pro & F11 Pro Avenger’s Edition Android 10 update:
If you are the owner of the OPPO F11, F11 Pro and the F11 Pro Avenger’s Edition then, there are new updates available for the devices. Notably, the second batch of the ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 is now rolling out for the devices. The second batch of the ColorOS 7 is limited to 5,000 users and there are a lot of new features that this new update brings in for the OPPO F11, F11 Pro and the F11 Pro Avenger’s Edition. The update has been also made available for the users in India. And once the update goes live it will be notified to the users via OTA.
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimised the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
• Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.[Tools]
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
• Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.[Applications]
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
Oppo R17 and R17 Pro Android 10 update:
Oppo R17 series was launched in the year 2018 with Android Oreo out of the box. In mid-2019, the device received an Android 9.0 Pie update with ColorOS 6. As promised, Oppo started rolling the second major update to both the device with ColorOS 7 based on Android 10. The update is labeled with version PBEM00_11_F.01 and users must ensure to that their devices are on the latest PBEM00_11_C.06, PBEM00_11_C.07, PBEM00_11_C.09.
- New borderless design is newly upgraded, the vision is more shocking, the operation is more efficient, and the experience is more natural
- Added OPPO Sans default font, overall simple and elegant, full of technological beauty
- Added Breeno instructions, allowing you to complete daily tasks faster with fewer steps, and create personalized shortcut instructions
- Added Breeno voice and photo search function, you can perform voice search based on photo time, place, person, etc.
- Added Breeno voice, camera wake-up, voice switchable camera mode
- Added Breeno voice, turn on and off dark mode, query step count, open Breeno screen and other voice commands
- Added Breeno suggestions, wake-up reminders, today ’s schedule and recommendations for dressing, etc.
- Added Breeno suggestion, bus information card, real-time reminder bus information
- Added Breeno suggestion, low battery reminder, automatic detection of nearby charging treasure merchants when low battery
- Added Breeno sleep mode, enter dark mode at night, and turn on DND
- Added Breeno screen, meeting schedule information identification, you can add a schedule with one click
- Optimized Breeno scan, independent scanning and identification, easy to evoke
- Added Breeno driving, which can quickly open the phone, music, WeChat and a recently used application
- Added Breeno quick tour, news information module
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimize visual interaction and enhance one-handed operation experience
- Optimize the smart sidebar, replace the file table with file management, and remove the Breeno voice, ultra-clear visual effects, and notification not to disturb three shortcut tools
- Add notes shortcut tool
- Added support for drag and drop applications to achieve fast split screen
- Added “buoy transparency” and “buoy full screen hidden” settings
- Optimize the floating window mode adaptation range, more applications support floating window opening
- Added floating window bubble function to support fast expansion / collapse of floating window
- Optimized three-finger screen capture, you can press and slide with three fingers to select the screen capture area; long press and slide down to drag the screen to quickly take a screenshot
- Added screenshot settings, which can adjust the position of the preview floating window, set the prompt sound, etc.
- Optimize screenshots to preview floating windows, pull down to share, and pull up floating windows for long screenshots
- Navigation Gesture 3.0
- Added swipe in from the sides of the screen and pause to switch to the previous app
- Optimize all gestures to support landscape scenes
- Added flashback button, support desktop display of important information such as navigation, taxi and game, quick return to application with one click
- Added dark mode, saving power and protecting eyes
- Added focus mode to help block outside interruptions while working or studying
- Added new charging animation style
- Optimize the control center interaction, making the one-handed operation experience more friendly
- Added screen recording pause function
- Added screen recording floating window and recording settings
- Added 360 cleanup engine
- New global themes, themes add more playability
- Added global delete sound effects, calculator key sounds, compass pointing sound feedback
- Optimize built-in ringtone resources
- Added accessibility TalkBack hover tips
- Added accessibility color mode to improve the user experience of visually impaired users
- Added the latest task management page, including the latest task display memory information switch and application lock management
- Optimize visual interaction in game space
- Optimize the game space to start the animation
- Added new interactive live wallpaper
- Added Art + static wallpaper
- Added desktop sliding settings, which can be customized to open the global search or notification center
- Add desktop icon customization, you can customize icon size, shape, style
- Optimize the unlocking process, you can switch the unlock mode by swiping up
- Optimize password unlocking vision, more convenient for one-handed unlocking
- Added lock screen support for live wallpapers
- Optimize the clock style of interest screen, more personality choices
- Added simple desktop mode, larger font icons, more concise and clear
- Add password function, auto-fill password, realize one-click login
- Added the remote guard application usage time, you can check the use of the mobile phone in the past 7 days
- Added remote guardian deactivation period, which can set the deactivation period of the bound mobile phone
- Added a time limit for the remote guard application, you can set the duration of the mobile phone application, and limit the number of games
- Add remote guard one-click navigation, one-click navigation to the location of the bound mobile phone
- Added SOS emergency contact smart customer service for help. When the emergency contact does not answer the call, the intelligent customer service will help continue to call the emergency contact
- Added random MAC address to connect to WiFi, block targeted advertisements, protect privacy, and make information more secure
- Added status bar icon prompts when using sensitive permissions, you can view the details of the specific invoked application to prevent personal privacy from leaking
- Added permission usage records, you can view the history of application call permissions
- Add note palace pattern
- Added note background setting, providing 6 colors and 4 skin backgrounds
- Added reminder time reminder function, you can set reminder time for reminders
- Added the function of deleting and retrieving notes, deleted notes will be kept in the recently deleted folder for 30 days
- Added calculator small window mode, support quick start through control center and smart sidebar
- Add recording trimming function, you can trim existing recordings to get important clips
- Added calendar support to customize the recurrence period of the schedule
- Add alarm clock dynamic weather ringtone to match different ringtones according to the weather of the day
- New weather animation effects, showing different dynamic effects according to different weather
- New file management Add OPPO cloud disk entrance to access OPPO cloud content
- Optimize camera interaction and improve operation experience
- Optimized camera countdown interaction and prompt sound
- Optimize the interaction of albums and albums, the levels are clearer, and the pictures are more convenient
- Added album recommendation, support more than 80 types of scene recognition
- Added OPPO mutual transmission support and mutual transmission with Vivo and Xiaomi devices
- Optimize phonebook vision, bring more concise and efficient experience
- Add new phone number shortcut settings page, one-click to create new contacts, add tags or add to blacklist
- Add new inactive periods, customize inactive periods, and effectively manage phone usage time
- Added time limit for new applications, you can set the application duration, limit the number of games in some games, and prevent apps and games from being addicted
- Optimized search function, support fuzzy search and search record display
- Added Soloop Instant Recording to better understand your video intelligent creation tools
- Add health, monitor sports health data, and provide health services
Oppo Find X Android 10 update:
Along with Oppo R17 series, Oppo Find X started receiving the first major update of ColorOS 7 based on Android 10. The update is labeled with version PAFM00_11_F.01 and brings the same changelog which we found in the R17 series.
Oppo Reno 2 Android 10 with Color OS 7:
After rolling the first batch of ColorOS 7 for the Oppo Reno 2, today, Oppo started rolling the second batch of ColorOS 7 based on Android 10 for the Reno 2.
Oppo F11 & F11 Pro Android 10 update:
Oppo started rolling the Android 10 update with their custom skin called Color OS 7 for the Oppo F11 series in India. The update is labeled with the software version on the OPPO F11 to CPH1911_11_C.17. Users with the OPPO F11 Pro receiving a similar version of CPH1969_11_C.17.
- Your system will be upgraded to ColorOS 7 and Android 10.
- Borderless visuals bring a lighter feel and a smoother experience.
- Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
- Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added all new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized the startup animation for Game Space.
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
ColorOS 7 update in February 2020:
- Oppo Find X Automobili Lamborghini Edition
- Oppo Reno Z
- Oppo Find X SuperVOOC Edition
- Oppo A9
- Oppo K5
ColorOS 7 update in March 2020:
- Oppo Reno 2Z
ColorOS 7 Android 10 update in Q2 2020
According to the Oppo statement, few of their devices slated to receive ColorOS 7 based on the Android 10 update in Q2 2020. They are
- Oppo K3
- Oppo F7 128G
- Oppo F9 Pro
- Oppo R15
- Oppo A9 2020
- Oppo F7
- Oppo F9
- Oppo R15 Pro
- Oppo A5 2020
Well, Realme stopped upgrading their device with ColorOS 7 and started sticking to their new layer of ColorOS version called Realme UI. Well, you can check the Realme UI supported device list here.
|Q1 2020||Q2 2020||Q3 2020|
Source: Realme Community (Chinese) |