Bungie has come up with a free-to-play online multiplayer FPS game called Destiny 2 back in 2017. Previously, it was released for PS4 & Xbox One platforms and then launched for Windows & Google Stadia also. So, all the Destiny 2 players can easily transfer their Blizzard’s Battle.net account to the Steam account in a given one-time opportunity. While keeping it in mind, you’ll need to set up your Steam account migration before the release of Destiny 2 Shadowkeep on October 1, 2020. Well, the process is simple and hassle-free.
Additionally, the Bungie team is working hard to make this account setup and migration process to Steam from Battle.net much easier for all the Destiny 2 players. As this will be a one time chance to migrate your account to Steam, the game may become unavailable on Battle.net during the transferring process. So, let’s take a quick look at the steps below.
Destiny 2: How to Transfer Battle.net To Steam Account
- Head over to the official Bungie website. The Bungie studio has offered a special transfer page for the players.
- Click on the Begin Transfer button to get started.
- Confirm your email address > Review the information about your Battle.net account that also includes your Guardians and the game content.
- Scroll down of the Transfer Agreement and click on Accept.
- Click on the Link Steam to head over to the Steam sign-in page.
- Sign in to your Steam account or create a new one.
- Finally, click on I’m Done to complete the transferring process of the Destiny 2 to the Steam account easily.
What will be Transferred to Steam?
Bungie has made it possible to transfer all of your saved game progress that includes weapons, armors, cosmetic items like Ghosts, Sparrows, emblems, Triumphs, Silver and Bright Dust, Expansions, Annual Pass, DLC, etc.
But it’s unlikely to transfer the friends’ list to the Steam most probably. That means you’ll need to manually search for your Steam friends and add them to your friends’ list on Steam. Not a big deal.
However, if in case, you don’t have the Destiny 2 account on the Battle.net platform then simply go to the Steam client > Log in to your account > Search for the Destiny 2 game > Add the game and install it. There will be no transferring process applies for you if you’re new to the game.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide very useful. For further queries, you can comment below.