Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, developed by Infinity Ward and Raven Software, is getting exciting daily because of the Warzone 2 DMZ Missions. The DMZ Missions are added for the players so that the players can get some interesting rewards through which they can buy different items and add new weapons in the game for their match. In the new update of Season 2, the developers have added hundreds of missions that the players have to complete. Even we have covered a lot of missions guide for the players so that they can quickly complete them without any issues.
As there are a lot of new missions added to the game, the Vintage Collection is one of them. This is an interesting mission, where you have to collect the Wine in the game. The players are not getting the proper hint as to where they can find the Wine through which they will be able to complete the mission. We are here with the guide, where we will tell you about “Where To Find Vintage Wine in Warzone 2.” So, let’s get started with this intro.
Warzone 2 DMZ Vintage Collection (Wine Locations) Mission
The Vintage Collection is the Tier 1 Mission of the Black Mous. The players must complete different mission tasks, which we will list below. The players will also get the 5000 XP reward and Stronghold Keycard. Now, let’s check what tasks we have to complete. We have listed the tasks in the below heading. After checking the Vintage Collection mission info, do check the tasks.
- Tier: 1
- Mission Released: Season 1
- Rewards: 5000 XP, Stronghold Keycard
- Faction: Black Mous
Warzone 2 DMZ Vintage Collection (Wine Locations) Mission Tasks
To complete the Vintage Collection mission, the players must complete different tasks in the game. Two tasks are not much difficult for the players to complete. You can easily complete them by following the proper steps. So, first of all, let’s check the tasks we must complete for the mission.
- The players will need to extract 3 Wine Bottles
- The players will need to extract 1 Vintage Wine Bottles
How To Complete Vintage Collection Mission in Warzone 2 DMZ
There are two objectives that the players have to finish to complete the Vintage Collection Mission in Warzone 2. Those looking to complete the mission will have to follow the steps we will list below.
1. Extract 3 Wine Bottles
To complete the Vintage Collection mission, the players will need to complete the task of finding and extracting the three normal wine bottles. These bottles are easy to find. However, you will have to go to several locations to find them where they can be easily found. You must follow the steps listed below to complete the mission.
- First of all, go to the location with many gas stations and apartments.
- You have to enter the location and find the fridges.
- You have to check the fridges because wine bottles can be found there.
- The players have to collect three wine bottles; thus, they must keep finding the three bottles.
2. Extract 1 Vintage Wine Bottles
The first objective is easy to complete because the wine bottles can be found easily, but the vintage wine bottles are not that easy to find. We have listed the steps you must follow to complete the second objective.
- First, the users must find vintage wine bottles in specific places.
- The vintage wine bottles spawn at some places: Sawah Hotel Room 302 and Yum Yum Burger.
- You have to go to the specific location and find the fridge there.
- There you will see the wine bottle. That’s it.
- For those who don’t know, Vintage Wine Bottles are available to buy in the game. But you have to pay a hefty amount for it. The bottle will cost you around $6500.
We all know Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 DMZ Missions are exciting for the players to complete. On completing the mission, the players are rewarded with exciting amounts and items. The Vintage Collection mission is one of them. We have added the steps to complete the mission without any confusion. That’s it for this guide.