Are you looking to install a firmware file on Doogee X96? Then you are just in the right place. In this post, we have brought you the latest stock firmware for the Doogee X96.
These days installing custom ROMs, and rooting the device is a pretty common scenario among smartphone enthusiasts. However, not every day is a sunny day. Usually, while customizing your device you may have performed some wrong steps and ended up with a bricked device or a phone stuck in the endless boot loop. Sometimes the new custom OS you install brings a lot of unforeseen bugs. So, the only solution is to take the device back to its previous state. This technically means flashing the stock firmware on the smartphone.
Talking of the Doogee X96, we have put up the latest stock firmware of the phone along with the flash tool and a complete tutorial to help you install the stock ROM correctly on the device. We have laid out all the instructions in a simple and detailed manner. So, it should be a cakewalk for you to install stock ROM on Doogee X96.
How to Install Stock ROM on Doogee X96?
Installing a stock ROM is pretty easy. All you have to do is download the stock ROM for the corresponding device. Then grab the USB drivers, an exclusive flash tool that we will use for performing the installation. Talking of the flash tool, we are using the Spreadtrum Flash tool in this guide because the Doogee X96 runs on the Spreadtrum chipset.
You will also require some other tools which we have listed out below. You have to download and install them as instructed. Before getting on towards the installation, let’s find out the importance of stock ROM.
Why Stock ROM is important.?
A stock ROM is an OS that the device runs when it’s unboxed. It’s the pre-built operating system. So, by flashing the firmware, you would literally take back the device to its original working state.
- A stock ROM can fix the device boot loop issue
- If your phone is bricked, then you can unbrick it by flashing the device with the latest stock ROM
- You can upgrade/downgrade the OS of your device via flashing a stock ROM only.
- it is important during unrooting the device and go back to stock
- Device Name: Doogee X96
- ROM Type: Firmware
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Chipset: Spreadtrum SoC
- Android Version: Android 11
Firmware Installation Guide for Doogee X96
As mentioned before, here is the list of flash tools and other software which are important to successfully install stock ROM on Doogee X96.
- The stock ROM provided in this guide is exclusively for Doogee X96. Do not use it on any other device.
- Before installing the stock ROM charge the battery of your device up to 50%.
- A laptop/PC
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your device data. Backup without root | Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Make sure to download firmware, drivers, and tools to flash the firmware on your Doogee X96.
- VCOM Driver: Download Spreadtrum USB Driver
- Flash tool: Download SPD Flash tool
- Drivers: Download Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: DOOGEE-X96_RU_20211227_V05.zip
RU FOTA Version: DOOGEE-X96_Android11_20211227
File Size: 1.3 GB
|Flash File Name: DOOGEE-X96_EEA_20220114_V13.zip
EEA FOTA Version: DOOGEE-X96_Android11_20220114
File Size: 1.3 GB
|Flash File Name: DOOGEE-X96_20220115_V05.zip
NOEEA FOTA Version: DOOGEE-X96_Android11_20220115
File Size: 1.3 GB
Guide for Firmware Installation
The tutorial linked below will guide you to flash the latest stock ROM on the device.
So, guys.! We hope that this tutorial to install the firmware flash file on Doogee X96 was useful to you. Install the firmware and enjoy. If you have any queries do let us know in the comments section.