This year Google has announced the latest generation Android OS version called Android 10. Google doesn’t name this version to any dessert item name this time which is a good move. Therefore, from next year each and every Android version can release with only version counts. The new Android 10 OS brings tons of features, system security, and visual UI changes. Google has already started the new Android version update to its Pixel series devices along with Essential PH. If you’re also trying to new Android 10 (aka Android Q) launcher which is also known as Pixel Launcher on your device, follow this article. Now, you can Download Android 10 launcher apk for any Android device.
As it’s a Rootless Pixel Launcher with version 10 for Pixel devices, the modded APK version won’t require anything extra and will easily compatible with any of your Android devices. You just need to download and install the APK file on your handset and you’re ready to taste the new launcher.
Android 10 Launcher APK: (Pixel Launcher Q)
As we already mentioned that the Google Pixel and Essential Phone getting Android 10 update officially. Meanwhile, both the Redmi K20 Pro and OnePlus 7 Pro affordable flagship devices also start receiving the latest beta build officially. While so many devices are still receiving Android 9.0 Pie update, Google is focusing on the 10th iteration of the Android OS version.
Android 10 brings a ton of features such as system-wide dark mode, focus mode, family link, faster security updates, location control, privacy control, live caption, smart reply, gestures, sound amplifier. These are the most highlighted and useful features for any Android 10 user in daily life. It’s also worth mentioning that the new Android OS is also compatible with foldable devices, 5G connectivity, and more. Now, the new version also brings system UI changes visually which is quite noticeable.
The new Pixel Q Launcher or Android 10 Launcher will bring the improved, compact, and clean looking user interface on the home screen. The swipe up the based app drawer, rounded icons, Google Feed tab (swipe from the left on the home screen) are also present in this launcher. While Google search bar widget is placed on the bottom of the launcher, notification dots, At A Glance, icon shapes are available.
Now, download the launcher from the link given below and follow the install instructions as well.
Android_10_Launcher.APK | Link
Steps to Install Android 10 Launcher APK
- First, you have to download the launcher APK file on your device.
- Then copy the downloaded file to your device internal or external storage normally.
- Now, enable Unknown Sources option from the device Settings menu > Security > Additional settings > Privacy.
- After enabling it, go to the launcher file from the File Manager and tap on it.
- It may show a warning notice, just skip it and tap on the Install button.
- After the installation process, tap on Done button.
- Press the home button and you will see the Pixel Launcher option. Select it and set as a home launcher for once or always. That depends on you.
- You’re done. Enjoy the new launcher.
Hope you have successfully installed the new Android 10 launcher or the Pixel 10 launcher on your Android device easily.