Xioami has just completed its 5th anniversary in India. In this proud moment, the company has also launched some of the accessories. While Xiaomi has launched the Mi A3 handset in Spain as well. Now, the company has started rolling out a new firmware update to its Redmi 7 (codenamed: onclite) device models globally. The firmware update is rolling out via batches and may take some time. Here in this article, we will share with you the steps, link, and requirements to download and install MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 7 (V10.3.2.0.PFLMIXM). Meanwhile, you can manually install the update on your device as well. This update is based on Android Pie and for the Xiaomi Redmi 7 Global variant. So, if you’re using the Global variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi 7 in easy steps.
Xiaomi MIUI is one of the developer-friendly and easily customizable custom skins after OxygenOS. It’s a redesigned Custom User Interface based on Android, provides a smoother and stable user experience. However, before entering into the smartphone business, Xioami was known for its MIUI OS. It also offers so many features and customizations than other Stock ROMs. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM update globally for the Xiaomi Redmi 7 model.
The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well. Check out the full changelog at below:
Changelog: MIUI V10.3.2.0.PFLMIXM for Redmi 7
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to June 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Contacts couldn’t be deleted from SIM cards in some cases
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock Screen & Password > Advanced Settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third-party themes.
- Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
- Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
Check OTA Update on Redmi 7
You can check the update manually for your Redmi 7 to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.3.2.0 by following these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi 7.
- Tap on About Phone section > then tap on Software Update.
- If the update is available for your device then it will show instantly. Now, tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation completes, Reboot your device.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
- ROM file supported only on the Redmi 7 device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Charge the phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup without any root of your device data before doing anything.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Download MIUI MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Global Stable ROM for Redmi 7
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Next, Download and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 10.3.2.0.PFLMIXM Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
Check out the full ste-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI 10.3.2.0 on Redmi 7 via Recovery or Fastboot method.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We assume that you’ve successfully installed the latest firmware update on your Xiaomi device. In case, you’re facing any issue, you can write us in the comments below.