Redmi Note 7 is one of the popular budget all-rounder smartphones by Xiaomi in 2019. The handset came in early this year with MIUI 10 skin over the Android 9 Pie version. Currently, the device is gettings MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM update for the Chinese variant only. For those who don’t know, MIUI 11 update is based on Android 10 features where the users will get almost every functionality including Xiaomi’s own added features and improvements. If you’re using the Redmi Note 7 device with China Stable ROM, you can download MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 from this article.
The latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Chinese Stable firmware update comes with the software version V18.104.22.168.PFGCNXM for the Redmi Note 7 (Codenamed: lavender) model. However, the update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) to the users. The new MIUI 11 update brings improved design for the full-screen devices, nature sounds, Mi Share, documents preview, Mi doc viewer, etc.
While the firmware update also offers printing options, system optimization, September 2019 Android Security Patch, new lock screen, status bar, notification shade, and more. Additionally, Game Speed Booster features with the Game Turbo mode also included in the update. Let’s take a look at the full update changelog below.
Changelog: MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Removed unnecessary sound notifications for DND mode
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- New: Different options for hiding the notch
- Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
Check for OTA Update: V126.96.36.199.PFGCNXM
As we said, the MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 firmware update is rolling out via OTA and may take some time to arrive. Though, there is no information for the Global and Indian variant update for the Redmi Note 7. However, if your device isn’t receiving the OTA update, you can manually check for updates.
- Go to the device Settings.
- Tap on About Phone section.
- Tap on Software Update.
- If the V184.108.40.206.PFGCNXM update is available on your device, tap on the Download and then Install it.
- Your device will install the update and reboot automatically.
- Have some patience and your device will boot into the new MIUI 11 system.
- That’s it.
But if in case, you haven’t received any OTA update for days or weeks and you want to install the update manually, check out the full installation guide below. But before going, make sure to follow all the requirements properly. Then you should download the firmware file, tools, and drivers from below.
- The ROM file is only for the Redmi Note 7 (lavender) device.
- Maintain the phone battery at least 60%.
- Take a full backup of your device data before doing anything.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB Cable will require to connect your phone to the computer.
- Download all the required tools and drivers along with the firmware file from below.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and Install it on your computer.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI V18.104.22.168.PFGCNXM ROM – Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
Steps to MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7
After following the requirements and downloading the files, you’re ready to flash the firmware. Check out the full detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 11 China ROM on Redmi Note 7 via Recovery or Fastboot method.
You can also check out our full-depth tutorial video for better support:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the latest MIUI 11 China firmware on your Redmi Note 7 device. If you’re experiencing any issue or have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.