WriteIMEI Tool is a small software application that runs on the Windows operating system and allows the users to write IMEI on their Spreadtrum or Unisoc chipset devices. It’s one of the best IMEI flash tools for the Spreadtrum powered devices. You can flash multiple IMEI numbers on a Unisoc / Spreadtrum device by using the computer easily. Here you can Download WriteIMEI Tool from the link below. Additionally, we have provided the steps to write IMEI on Unisoc / Spreadtrum devices.
The tool offers a simple user interface with easy options so that even a first time user can also perform tasks without any hassle. It helps you to flash IMEI on smartphones, tablet devices, feature phones that are running on Spreadtrum or Unisoc processor. Additionally, you can write a Bluetooth address or Wi-Fi address as well. Now, let’s take a close look at some of the highlighted features of this tool below.
WriteIMEI Tool Features: Overview
- Flash IMEI: If you’re a Spreadtrum / Unisoc chipset powered smartphone or tablet or feature phone user then you can write IMEI easily by this tool.
- Flash Multiple IMEIs: The tool also allows you to flash or write multiple IMEIs on your device in an easy way.
- Compatibility: The tool is compatible with Windows operating system (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) that supports both 32 bit & 64 bit.
How to use it to write IMEI on Unisoc / Spreadtrum devices
- First of all, you need to boot your device into Diag Mode (Diagnostic) and then connect it to the PC/Laptop via a USB cable.
- You can see SPRD U2S Diag (COM*) under Ports in the Device Manager on your PC.
- Open the WriteIMEI.exe application and install it. Make sure to download the latest version.
- Under the Device Manager, and select COM63 in ‘Ports’.
- You click on ‘Mode Select’ > click to tick on ‘Normal Mode’ > click on ‘Select’ option.
- Click on ‘Read’ and the device info should be displayed.
- Next, copy the IMEI(s) and put it on the IMEI section.
- Click on ‘Write’ and wait for it to complete the flashing IMEI.
- A ‘PASS’ message will appear.
- Additionally, you can write Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Address if you know what you’re doing. To do this, click on ‘Set’ and click on applicable boxes to tick.
- Once done, click on the ‘Save’ button.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve flashed the IMEI(s) on your Spreadtrum or Unisoc devices successfully. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.