On this page, we have shared all the E Tachi A8 Smart Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your E Tachi A8 Smart. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the E Tachi A8 Smart Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from E Tachi A8 Smart
- You can fix the boot loop issue on E Tachi A8 Smart
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on E Tachi A8 Smart
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot E Tachi A8 Smart
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore E Tachi A8 Smart back to Factory State
- Device Name: E Tachi A8 Smart
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Smartphone (SP) flash tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Flash Stock ROM File on E Tachi A8 Smart
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your E Tachi A8 Smart, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: E Tachi A8 Smart
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Mediatek VCOM USB drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Lenovo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
Flash File Name: MT6580__E-TACHI__A8_SMART__8.1.0__t961w_v1
File Size: 456 MB
Download Link: Click Here
Instructions to install:
Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your E Tachi A8 Smart, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your E Tachi A8 Smart
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your E Tachi A8 Smart device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.