Realme GT Master Edition is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor powered by Android 11.0 under Realme UI 2.0. Realme GT Master Edition (codenamed: RMX3360/RMX3361/RMX3363) launched in July 2021. The handset came with Android 11 and later received the Android 12 update. Today, Realme has commenced the release of Realme UI 4.0, based on the Android 13 operating system, for Realme GT Master Edition in India. This update is part of the company’s Android 13 update roadmap and will be available to users in phases via OTA update.
Realme GT Master Edition users will receive a notification regarding the availability of the Realme UI 4.0 update, which they can download by tapping on it. After downloading the update, the device will prompt the user to restart to complete the installation process. Users can manually check for the update in Settings > Software Update if it is not received.
In this post, you can find instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 stable update for the Realme GT Master Edition devices. As Google recently released the stable version of Android 13, many OEMs quickly offer updates for their latest flagships, and Realme is no exception. The new Realme UI 4.0 update has several noteworthy features for end-users, such as multi-language support, enhanced user privacy, revamped clipboard functions, and more. Additionally, there are a few design changes, such as an updated media player and support for themed icons that match wallpaper colors. Below are detailed instructions for downloading and installing the latest Android 13 update for the Realme GT Master Edition devices.
- Realme GT Master Edition Device Overview:
- How to Install Android 13 (Realme UI 4.0) for the Realme GT Master Edition
Realme GT Master Edition Device Overview:
Firstly, if we talk about the display, then both the devices come with a Super AMOLED, 120Hz, with HDR 10 support. These devices launched recently with Android 11, Realme UI 2.0 out of the box, but speculations are spreading like a fire that soon both the devices will get the new beta update.
However, in terms of performance, GT Master comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm) Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 Prime & 3×2.2 GHz Kryo 670 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 670 Silver) processor along with an Adreno 642L GPU. At the same time, GT Master Explorer compiled with the powerful Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) processor along with Adreno 650.
Also, both the device is just tremendous when it comes to memory and storage. Yes, both the devices come in two variants. The Realme GT Master has 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, and GT Master Explorer has 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM.
How to Install Android 13 (Realme UI 4.0) for the Realme GT Master Edition
Before we start with the instructions, there are a few prerequisites that you need to checkmark. Make sure your device qualifies for all these requirements, as mentioned below:
- First and foremost, take a complete device backup. This is because updating from Stable official to the Android 13 build will erase all the data from your device.
- Your device should also have a minimum of 3GB of free storage space.
- Ensure to keep your device sufficiently charged so it doesn’t turn off midway through the process.
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Android 13 (Realme UI 4.0)
You may now download the Android 13 for the Realme GT Master Edition devices from the below links:
|Software Version and Downloads
|Build Number: RMX3360_11_F.06
File Size: 5.3 GB
Country: Global: Download Link
Instructions to Flash The ROM:
To install Realme UI 4.0 Flash files on your Realme GT Master Edition, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method, or you can follow the Fastboot method. A detailed guide on both methods is given down below:
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to your PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
I hope you successfully installed the Android 13 on Realme GT Master Edition (RMX3360); now, please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you. If you’re facing any issues, please ask in the comments below.