Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is the latest last man standing video game developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital. It has been launched in August 2020 and available for Microsoft Windows & PlayStation 4 platforms. Now, for some of the unlucky players, it’s quite possible that the controller may not work properly. If you’re facing the same and the Controller Not Working with Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout for some reason then check out this troubleshooting guide.
It’s needless to say that each and every game comes with multiple issues or bugs that most of the players always experience whether running on Windows or consoles. However, most of the issues are common these days and can be easily fixed by following some of the steps. If you’re also one of the victims check the following guide.
Fix Controller Not Working with Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- First of all, disconnect and reconnect your controller.
- Unplug the keyboard prior to launching the game and try again.
- Launch Steam > Head over to Settings > Select Controller > Choose General Controller Settings > Next, select the type of controller you’re using > Press OK and start Fall Guys.
- Switch to Steam’s Big Picture Mode from Fall Guys in the Library > Manage Game > Controller Options > Choose “Forced On” for ‘Steam input per game settings’ > Restart Steam.
- Again repeat the same above steps and select “Forced Off” and reboot Steam.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve found this article very useful. For further queries, you can comment below.