For making Smartphones competent enough, smartphone manufacturers have to work hard in implementing more advanced features for the low cost. The smartphone market is flourished with the number of manufacturers and technologies. People are really confused with the selection of the devices that they should choose. That is because the market provides so many options for the same price. If people have to go for branded ones they should compromise in the cost and if people want to go for lower cost and high-end features then they have to compromise the brand and quality. Doogee is a smartphone that integrates both the needs. They provide high-quality products with good and competing for features at low prices comparatively. So Doogee is able to gain a lot of attention in the market and users.
One of the main feature people look for in a smartphone is the battery. Even If the phone has all the features and low battery capacity it will definitely be a deal breaker. So manufacturers have to concentrate in the area of high-quality battery Integration.
Causes and fixes for Doogee battery draining problem.
There are multiple causes for battery draining issues in smartphones. Here we discuss the fixes for battery draining issues in Doogee smartphones.
- One of the main feature we look in a smartphone is the internal memory. And we use this internal memory mainly for storing apps and it’s data. Now phones are able to store a large number of apps, that may work in the background and drain the battery before we even realize. Go to settings to find out which app consumed more amount of battery and uninstall it if you didn’t use it that much. So you can uninstall the unwanted apps.
- Turn off the unwanted features. Probably you are a person who is always connected to the internet. It is better to turn off the cellular data and wifi when it is not used. If you Bluetooth, GPS or other services are turned on unnecessarily then you should turn off all of them which consume the charge.
- Close background apps often. The background apps can make the battery drain so fast.
- So delete the background apps and install third-party apps that clean the background apps.
- Clear the internal storage and app caches. Delete unwanted files and clear cache of apps so that the draining issue will probably come to an end. To do this there are a lot of apps available in play store.
- Use power saving mode. This mode helps to hold back the applications to run in the background.
- Phone displays consume a lot of power because the screen is as big as the body in smartphones. So decreasing the battery can effectively conserve the battery charge.
- If you are using the phone for at least more than 2 years then the top limit of the battery life may be reached. So you might have to change the battery. To do this consult an authorized professional.
- If nothing above helps to solve battery issue then you would need to diagnose the phone by an authorized service center professional.
- How To Fix Doogee Overheating Problem [Troubleshoot]!
- Troubleshoot – Fix Doogee GPS problems [Solved]
- How to Fix water damaged Doogee smartphone using this quick guide!
- How to Fix Doogee Bluetooth Problem? [Quick Troubleshoot]
- Doogee Power Button Is Not Working! Quick Guide To Fix It!
- Doogee Weak Signal And Network Problem And Solutions
- Doogee device stopped charging suddenly! How to fix it?
- How to quickly Fix Sound problems in Doogee smartphones
Hope all these solutions will help to fix the Doogee battery draining issues that you face. If you have any queries, feel free to ask via comment or contact our page.