Codemasters and EA Sports have done a great job by releasing the latest generation multiplayer FORMULA ONE racing sports video game which is the 15th entry under the F1 lineup. It’s also worth mentioning that the game holds an official license for the 2022 Formula 1 and Formula 2 championships which is a great achievement for sure. However, it seems that several players are encountering the F1 22 Controller Not Vibrating issue on the PC, PS5, and Xbox.
Now, if you’re also facing the same kind of issue for a while, and can’t get out of it then don’t worry. Here we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds for you that can help a lot. F1 22 is doing really well with its gaming experience and visuals that players are enjoying on their gaming devices using the controller or joystick. As the game supports a controller, players can easily use the controller instead of a keyboard & mouse combination.
Fix: F1 22 Voice Commands Not Working on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series
Does F1 22 Support Split Screen?
Fix: F1 22 Won’t Launch or Not Loading on PC
Fix: F1 22 Steam Deck Keep Crashing or Not Loading / Working
F1 22 Best Graphics Settings for 3070, 3080, 3090, 1060, 1070, 2060, 2080, and More
Fix: F1 22 Not Connecting to Online Services
How to Fix F1 22 Controller Not Vibrating
Plenty of unfortunate players are reporting that the F1 22 game is somehow conflicting with the controller that’s why the joystick isn’t vibrating at all which literally ruins the gaming experience mostly on the PS5 and Xbox consoles. Whereas PC gamers are also getting into this kind of trouble quite often. Luckily, here we’ve shared some workarounds for you that should help to resolve this issue. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Disconnect and Reconnect the Controller
Sometimes issues with the temporary cache or connectivity of the controller on the PC/console may cause several conflicts such as the gamepad controller not being detected or not working properly. Here F1 22 players are encountering the gamepad controller not offering haptic feedback issues. So, make sure to disconnect and reconnect the gamepad controller on the respective device to refresh the connectivity. It did come in handy for some players.
2. Run the game in Windowed Fullscreen Mode
It’s also recommended to run the F1 22 game in windowed fullscreen mode on the Windows PC that might fix the issue for you. Several players did find this trick helpful. To do so:
- Launch the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Click on F1 22 from the left pane > Click on Play.
- Once F1 22 opens, click on GAME OPTIONS.
- Click on Settings > Go to GRAPHICS SETTINGS.
- Select Windowed Fullscreen from the Display Mode.
- Make sure to save changes and then try running the game again.
3. Configure the Controller in Steam
Sometimes incorrect controller settings in Steam might cause multiple issues whatsoever on the PC. It’s better to configure the controller in Steam properly. To do that:
- Launch the Steam client > Click on the Settings menu on top.
- Click on Controller > Select General Controller Settings.
- Here you’ll need to select the specific controller that you’re using.
- Once selected, make sure to reboot Steam to check for the issue.
4. Verify and Repair Game Files
The chances are high that somehow your installed game files become corrupted or missing on the PC which can cause multiple issues like crashes, lags, errors, controller not working, and more. Make sure to follow the steps below to repair the game files.
- Launch the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click on F1 22 from the list.
- Click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- This process may take some time to get completed. So, have some patience.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the PC to apply changes.
5. Turn Off Trigger Vibrations
Try disabling the trigger vibration on the in-game controller settings menu by following the steps below to get rid of the hassle.
- Open F1 22 > Click on GAME OPTIONS.
- Click on Settings > Click on CONTROLLER, VIBRATION, & FORCE FEEDBACK.
- Click on GENERIC SETTINGS > Select the Trigger Vibration option and Turn it Off.
Please Note: If in case, the Adaptive trigger isn’t working for you then make sure to select the Medium or Strong option. You can Turn it Off if this trick doesn’t help you.
6. Install Xbox Accessories App
If in case, you’re an Xbox Game Pass user then you might install the Xbox Accessories application. Make sure to launch the F1 22 game and then follow the steps below:
- Open the Microsoft Store on the PC > Type Xbox Accessories App in the search box.
- Open the Xbox Accessories App from the search list.
- Click on the Install button > Once done, run the F1 22 game to check for the issue.
Please Note: You’ll need to launch the Xbox Accessories App and keep it running in the background.
7. Update F1 22
Last but not the least, the F1 22 game may become outdated for a while. If in case, the game becomes outdated then you should follow the steps below to check for the latest update. To do this:
- Open Steam and go to Library.
- Click on F1 22 from the left pane and Steam will automatically search for the available update.
- If an update is available, click on Update.
- Wait for some time until the update completes.
- Once done, reboot the PC to apply changes.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.