In this tutorial, we will show you the steps to fix the Gears Tactics GPU Driver Fatal Error Warning. There’s no denying the fact that tactical and strategy games have an altogether separate fanbase. Gears Tactics, a spin-off of the Gears of Wars franchise, is the latest addition to this genre. Although it has recently set its foot into this segment, yet it is quite astonishing to see that it managed to attract so many hardcore gamers. Thanks to its interactive gameplay and challenging and unique missions, all the hype surrounding this game have been rightly justified.
But what isn’t, is the fact that the users are facing any issue or two while playing this game. More commonly, it is the Gears Tactics GPU Driver Fatal Error Warning that is concerning a lot of users. In some instances, the error throws up just as you launch the game, while other times it comes right during the game. So if you are one of those users facing this error, then here are the required steps to fix it. Follow along.
Fix Gears Tactics GPU Driver Fatal Error Warning
Games nowadays are becoming more and more graphics-intensive and hence requires a stronger GPU to run efficiently. And Gear Tactics is no different. There are quite a few GPU errors that you might have faced. Most of them just require updating your graphics card drivers to the latest version. The same could easily be done from the Device Manager. However, this time things are slightly different. Simply updating the graphics card wouldn’t fix this issue. In that case, what else could you do?
To fix the Gears Tactics GPU Driver Fatal Error Warning issue, you will have to upgrade your graphics card. Here is everything to keep in mind while upgrading your graphics card.
- At least 2GB of VRAM or Video RAM is recommended
- It should satisfy the minimum graphics requirements, which are as follows:
- Processor: Intel i3 Skylake | AMD FX-6000
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 260X | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- On the other hand, here are the recommended memory requirements:
- Processor: Intel i5 Coffee Lake | AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 570 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- Likewise, the game’s support page lists out the following two graphics card that you should have a look at:
- AMD Radeon RX 570 or AMD Radeon RX 5700
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Finally, the graphics card you are about to purchase/upgrade must support DirectX 12 (Feature Level 11).
With that, we conclude the guide on how to fix Gears Tactics GPU Driver Fatal Error Warning. Up-gradation of the graphics card is the sole remedy for this error. Furthermore, do keep in mind the above-mentioned requirements while you are upgrading your graphics card or purchasing a new one. On that note, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.