After waiting for years, finally, Cyberpunk 2077 game has been launched. But guess what? It also has plenty of bugs or errors which are causing issues to the players quite majorly. The screen tearing issue in Cyberpunk 2077 is one of them and it seems that plenty of players are having this particular problem on their PC, Xbox, PS4, and PS5 devices. Now, if you’re also facing the same, check out this troubleshooting guide to fix it.
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 Stuttering or Lagging on PC
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Game Crashing at Launch, Lag, Shuttering, or FPS drop
Cyberpunk 2077 Wallpapers for Desktop and Smartphone
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 Crashing on PC
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 No Audio | Sound Cutting Out
Cyberpunk 2077 Not Using GPU, How to Fix?
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 Sound Not Working/Audio Cutting Out on PS4/PS5, Xbox Series X and S
How to Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Textures Not Loading in Game
Cyberpunk 2077 All Achievements Guide
If in case, the game is running in a higher frame rate which is way beyond the TV or monitor’s refresh rate, then the display or graphical glitches are prone to happen at any cost. However, the particular issue is appearing to the PC gamers in most cases. Though CD Projekt RED is aware of this issue, there is no official fix available yet. Luckily, we’ve provided a couple of possible solutions below that should work for you.
Fix: Screen Tearing in Cyberpunk 2077 | PC, Xbox, PS4, and PS5
To fix the Cyberpunk 2077 screen tearing issue, you can follow below:
- Enable V-Sync: Try enabling the vertical sync issue on your PC. It can reduce the higher frame rate by limiting the ratio and so the input lag as well.
- Set a 60FPS Cap: So, setting up the monitor or TV to a 60Hz refresh rate and 60FPS cap to the in-game settings can majorly fix the screen tearing issue.
- Update GPU Driver: It’s always recommended to update your graphics driver to the latest version. Having an outdated GPU driver can cause multiple graphics glitches or issues in the performance. Head over to the respective website of your graphics card manufacturer then download and install the latest version of the driver according to the model number of the GPU card.
- Additionally, you can enable the V-Sync to Fast or Adaptive mode from the Nvidia or AMD graphics control panel.
- Set Performance or Quality Mode: Try switching between the performance or quality mode in the graphics options.
- Patience is the key: The CD Projekt RED team is working on this issue and they should come up with a patch fix soon. Till then affected players can wait for it.
How to Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Crashing on PC
Is Cyberpunk 2077 APK and OBB Available for Android Phones?
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 Crashing on PS4, PS5, or Xbox Consoles
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 Won’t Launch or Not Loading on PC
Cyberpunk 2077 Best Graphics Settings for 3070, 3080, 3090, 1060, 1070, 2060, 2080, and More
Fix: Cyberpunk 2077 Not Saving on PC, Xbox, PS5
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.