So, you’re here and reading this article that means you’re also facing Zoom Recording Won’t Convert Error. If yes, then don’t worry as this is a very generic issue and there is a simple fix available for it. To recall, Zoom is one of the popular video communication services that offer video calling and online chat services using a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform. It’s mostly used for video conferences, seminars, distance education, and more.
As the use of this service becomes sky high in this COVID-19 pandemic lockdown situation worldwide, some of the users are also encountering a couple of issues and the recording conversion error is one of them. If you’re also one of them, this guide is for you. Usually, Zoom does good work with converting your video recordings but some times the method doesn’t work for all. In that case, you will need to follow a couple of simple steps below.
How to Fix Zoom Recording Won’t Convert Error
So, without further ado, let’s jump into the guide here.
- First of all, you will need to right-click on the file “double_click_to_convert”.
- Select Open With and choose Another app.
- Click on More Apps > Here you will need to select “Look for another app on this PC”.
- Change the format type to All Files > Click on This PC from the left pane.
- Type exe on the search bar and click on the program file from the search result.
- Finally, click on Open.
Some times due to the Windows hidden files, you may not see exe file. In order to make it visible, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to File Explorer > Click on the View tab.
- Click on Options > Select Change folder and search options.
- Select View tab > Enable Show hidden files, folders, and drives under Hidden files and folders.
- You’re done. Now, you can easily convert your video recordings on Zoom.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty useful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for any queries.